WnSoft Forums

Igor and the Team.

Tomuk

Igor and the Team,

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

thank you and God bless.

Tom

I too, would like to add my very best wishes for a good christmas and a happy new year to Igor and his team, a great big thank you for all the hard work and dedication they show in developing this program. I look forward working with the many developed ideas that you create as this program gets better and better... Now have a rest, but NOT TOO LONG :P

Also a big happy christmas and a wonderful new year to all on the forum..

GLENYS

Excuse me if I cannot reply to all who wrote me. My computer is disconnected from the the web, and I'm writing in an Internet Café.

My best wishes to all! First to Igor and his team, but also to all forum members!

Wishing Igor and all the PTE Team,

Forum friends and all PTE members,

a very

Happy Christmas

and

a Healthy, Prosperous and Fun filled New Year

With Love and Best Wishes,

Maureen and Robert

Igor,

Best of luck, and if we can be of any assistance with testing, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank-you for all the improvements you and your team have made so far, and I hope you and Sergei and Pavel and everyone else in your group have a very good Christmas, and a happy and profitable New Year! :)

A very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a peaceful holiday season to Igor and the entire (and quite outstanding) staff of Wnsoft. You've provided all of us with a spectacular application and continue to refine it weekly. Thank you for another great year with a superior product !!

Warm regards,

Bill

As I write it is 7.30 on Christmas morning here in the UK and I look forward to spending the day with my family on this my 85th Christmas. So as Santa delivers his goodies to the Americas almost at the end of his journey, may I also add my greetings to Igor and the WnSoft team and thank them for the goodies in PTE that they have given us. And too I send greetings to all the members of the Forum for the help, questions and companionship which they have given and will give in the future. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Ron [uK}

post-8-1167032179_thumb.jpg