Rosemary A Posted August 12 Report Posted August 12 I have just bought PTE AV Studio 12. I didn't see the option to transfer my slide styles or transitions from PTE 11 to PTE12. Is this possible or am I missing something (again) Thanks, Rosemary Quote
davegee Posted August 12 Report Posted August 12 2 hours ago, Rosemary A said: I have just bought PTE AV Studio 12. I didn't see the option to transfer my slide styles or transitions from PTE 11 to PTE12. Is this possible or am I missing something (again) Thanks, Rosemary That should happen automatically. Go to Settings/Templates/Folder for Custom Slide Styles etc and make sure that they are the same for both V11 and V12. You might have changed the default at some stage. DG Quote
Rosemary A Posted August 12 Author Report Posted August 12 Dave, thank you for getting back to me. I can't see any difference in the folders for 11 and 12. I have removed 12 again and redownloaded. Still no styles or transition transfer and no option to carry them over from 11. I seem to remember with previous versions that transfer was offered. Rosemary Quote
davegee Posted August 12 Report Posted August 12 Here are my V11 and V12 screen grabs. Perhaps we ought to get Igor involved? I assume that you are on a PC? V12 V11 Quote
Rosemary A Posted August 12 Author Report Posted August 12 Thank you Dave for all your hard work. Yes I am on a PC Windows11 I shall keep trying! Rosemary Quote
Igor Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 Hi Rosemary, Run PTE 11 and 12 one at a time and check the Preferences window (as Dave showed on the screenshots above). Do you have the same path to folder for custom slide styles and transitions in both versions? By default, custom styles and transitions are located in Documents > PicturesToExe > Styles and Transitions You can also create a backup of "Styles and Transitions" folder, just in case. Quote
Rosemary A Posted August 13 Author Report Posted August 13 Thank you Igor and Dave for hanging in with me. I printed out the preference screen from both programs and eventually noted that PTE 11 was on One Drive! All fixed now and again, Thank you. Rosemary Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.