Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I have just downloaded and installed v12, I have version 12.02. All working fine, except for Styles and Themes. The button appears and is not greyed out but when click on it nothing happens, the other buttons in the bottom left hand side toolbar are working fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and restarted the laptop, I have also checked in settings and can see that the feature is ticked under the toolbar and started a new project. I have reached the end of my knowledge as to what to try next, can anybody help. Thank you

All sorted ...it was to do with the folder to save templates to...I changed it and all worked!!

Posted
1 hour ago, ShirleyH said:

folder to save templates to

Glad that solved your problem Shirley.

Jill

  • Igor changed the title to Shirley Hollis [SOLVED]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...