targa911 Posted August 16 Report Posted August 16 Finished my project. On to Publish. Want to put on a flash drive to send to people to view. Going to Create Creating HD and 4k. Clicking on Creating 4k and HD and it stays at "0)" Doesn't do anything! Any ideas? Quote
jkb Posted August 16 Report Posted August 16 Which Version of PTE are you using & are you Windows or Mac? Where are you trying to save it to? If a Flash Drive make sure it is big enough. Better to save to your computer Hard Drive first & then copy to the Flash drive afterwards. Make sure you are not trying to save to a drive that is not connected, such as external or Cloud storage. Other than that I am not sure why it would stay at 0% Jill 1 Quote
targa911 Posted August 19 Author Report Posted August 19 I'm using version 11. Been working on it in a ssd external hard drive then planned to copy it to my computer to make flash drive copies. Three gb's size on external. After published plan on taking into Handbrake to lower size. Transferred to my computer rather then my external HD, Able to save the show after redoing it on the computer but still can't get it to publish to HD/4K. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something incorrectly but can't figure it out. Never had this problem in earlier versions. Should I try to dl version 12? It's still in beta though isn't it? On the problem 002 photo it just stays like that and does not do anything. When I try and shut it down/close it I have to go into task manager to close it. Quote
jkb Posted August 19 Report Posted August 19 V12 was released several weeks ago, it will run alongside V11 Your file path says OneDrive which is cloud storage, make sure that you are online & connected. 3GB is a large file, I can't remember if V11 could handle that file size, I know V12 can. Jill Quote
Igor Posted August 20 Report Posted August 20 Hi, Try to choose a different folder for exporting MP4 videos. A folder outside of OneDrive. Your system folders (Desktop, Documents, Videos) are all located in OneDrive cloud storage. Create a new folder on your local C or D drive, for example, D:\PTE-Shows\ If the MP4 export will be successful, create a new simple test project of 3-5 images and try exporting again to the OneDrive folder where exporting failed previously. We need to check whether this issue is related to a certain project or a specific folder during video export. Also V12 should handle large files (3GB) without any problems. Quote
targa911 Posted August 20 Author Report Posted August 20 Ok, dl'd the version 12. Ran a test and it seems to work fine. Went to purchase and have a couple questions. Prices was $149. is there an upgrade price? I have been with PTE for a long time. Where do I find my activation number? When I go to the paid version will the message on the trail version disappear? I would like to start on the trial version until I can upgrade but do not want to wait before redoing the show once again. Thank you for quick responses. It's appreciated. Quote
mhwarner Posted August 20 Report Posted August 20 2 hours ago, targa911 said: is there an upgrade price? I have been with PTE for a long time. Where do I find my activation number? When I go to the paid version will the message on the trail version disappear? I would like to start on the trial version until I can upgrade but do not want to wait before redoing the show once again. Thank you for quick responses. It's appreciated. Upgrades Upgrade from PTE AV Studio 10 or 11 Pro to PTE AV Studio 12 Pro - 48 EUR (incl. VAT) Upgrade from PTE AV Studio 10 or 11 to PTE AV Studio 12 - 35 EUR (incl. VAT) See here: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.