trailertrash Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 I recently visited the village of Oradour Sur Glane nr Limoges in France. The scene of one of the most infamous horrors of WWll. Its not a place to be a photographer or even a tourist. You can only be a witness. It doesn't lend itself to creativity in the presentation. All you can do is watch as time marches on. 2 Quote
JRR Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 Very moving. Nice music choice, nicely photographed. Nice production 1 Quote
trailertrash Posted August 23 Author Report Posted August 23 1 hour ago, JRR said: Very moving. Nice music choice, nicely photographed. Nice production Thank you. Thats very kind. Quote
mhwarner Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 Very nicely done. I have been there myself and it is truly a moving experience. I understand that it was war, but the people in this village did not seem to be active participants. So very sad that people (the Nazis) could have behaved in this manner. The music fit the presentation well. Quote
canaro99 Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 Very well done. I was there 15 years ago; your presentation made it feel like yesterday. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.