Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently visited the village of Oradour Sur Glane nr Limoges in France. The scene of one of the most infamous horrors of WWll.

Its not a place to be a photographer or even a tourist. You can only be a witness. It doesn't lend itself to creativity in the presentation. All you can do is watch as time marches on. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Very moving.

Nice music choice, nicely photographed. Nice production 

  • Like 1
Posted

Very nicely done.  I have been there myself and it is truly a moving experience.  I understand that it was war, but the people in this village did not seem to be active participants.  So very sad that people (the Nazis) could have behaved in this manner.  The music fit the presentation well.

Posted

Very well done. I was there 15 years ago; your presentation made it feel like yesterday.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...