WnSoft Forums

Information on AV

Barry Beckham

I am aware that most visitors to this forum hardly need the information I have recently added to my web site, but newer converts to AV may find something there.

I started working on something dedicated to PTE that I hoped to get published in a book, but publishers do not want to know because PTE does not run on a Mac. I think they are out of date, but I cannot sway their views on this.

Rather than waste the effort I had already put in I have made some adjustments and put the information up on the pages on my web site. It has lots of information and demos and may be useful to some.

Regards

Barry

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/audiovisual/audiovisual.htm

Rather than waste the effort I had already put in I have made some adjustments and put the information up on the pages on my web site. It has lots of information and demos and may be useful to some.

Regards

Barry

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/audiovisual/audiovisual.htm

Hi Barry,

It is very kind of you to post this information on the Forum, we can all learn something new evry day and your article has a wealth of information in it. I tried to print the whole thing out for easy access to the chapters but gave up because it does not appear to be very printer friendly. Perhaps you would consider making a 'pdf file' that will print onto an A4 sheet in portrait mode.

I feel sure that many members would appreciate this.

Ron West

Barry

You might read my Post about "News- PTE on Mac Computers" which might be very helpful to you

should you wish to contact www.parallel.com who have just released a Program which makes the

MAC do what you want ~ I am sure they might offer you a lot of help with your proposed Book...

Brian.Conflow.

Barry

What a great idea and something that is much wanted by those who are setting out on the Digital Audio Visual journey. I for one will certainly be visiting your website, thanks for sharing.

Barry,

I also would much appreciate a printable version of this article.

I have only just this minute glanced through it and as an owner of most of your tutorial CD's and DVD's I would find this a wonderful supplement to them.

Having my face in a computer most of the day my wife would object (I think - but I may try it some day) if I took a PC to bed, but I can smuggle in the odd bit of reading material.

Thanks again for your generosity in sharing this with us.

John

Hi Barry

I did send you a private message relating to your website posting, the question was, would you allow me to copy your text into a Word document.