WnSoft Forums

Updating of the forum

Igor

lot of new features and the transition went pretty smooth :)

lets hope it slows down the intruders

thks

ken

Had a mess today when I logged in. Many, many spam messages that I couldn't delete because the system would not allow me to log in. I see that has now been corrected. Hopefully whatever was installed will help because it was a real mess seeing all those messages that I couldn't delete around 4pm today.

Bill :rolleyes:

It was indeed "messed up" because it wouldn't let me report them either. I tried multiple times to report the spam messages (the one's with the yellow smiley face) and the system wouldn't respond. After trying about six times I finally was able to get two of the three I tried to report to go through and return the "message sent" reply but it's as if the system locked up every time I tried to use the "report" function. Since there doesn't seem to be any repeat these sex, spam, etc., posts right now I think the new system security is presently working very well.

Best regards,

Lin

Had a mess today when I logged in. Many, many spam messages that I couldn't delete because the system would not allow me to log in. I see that has now been corrected. Hopefully whatever was installed will help because it was a real mess seeing all those messages that I couldn't delete around 4pm today.

Bill :rolleyes:

IGOR,

I wish to report that all my 'Forum Images' are up and running again as are other Forum Images.

Thats a good feature with the 'Mini-Floating Screen' and the Maximise Button works very well.

The new 'Word Processor Type' layout has great features compared to the older Page Format.

For 'data purposes' my PC is a 2000.Pro.

Many thanks,

Brian.Conflow.