WnSoft Forums

Joseph Haydn "The création"

smithore

Superb!

I think it has always been very difficult to present or accompany something so grand as "the creation." You have done a very worthy job. Of course you are in good company with Haydn.

It is interesting to see your skill with something like this vs. your three earlier shows you have shared. You adapt your talent very well to such different themes.

Thank you.

If I understand correctly, you are going to personally present three of your shows at the German Fotofest. I think it would be ok for you to promote that occasion so that forum members in the vicinity might be able to attend. Georg Hoch (also member of this Forum) seems to have worked very hard to organize and present the "Fest."

hello,

Here is the first of three slideshows for a live classic concert in Bordeaux, the 12 and 13 may.

the first mouvement is about creation of the universe and earth.

here: haydn, introduction

Fantastic stuff Stephane. Great synchronisation with the music made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and evokes great emotion with such powerful music and images. You do seem to have a gifted ability with this type of medium and seemed to have turned it into an art form. I have viewed your other work in the past and have admired it greatly. Look forward to your next presentation.

Regards Paul