WnSoft Forums

Thank you!

Excuse me, that I still didn't reply on your suggestions and ideas! When we prepare release candidate in week or so and solve last several problems I'll begin reply on your messages.

And please don't worry, here all ideas well placed in one section and I'll regularly visit and read your suggestions.

Thank you!

Excuse me, that I still didn't reply on your suggestions and ideas! When we prepare release candidate in week or so and solve last several problems I'll begin reply on your messages.

And please don't worry, here all ideas well placed in one section and I'll regularly visit and read your suggestions.

Igor

I think its fair to say we ALL understand. Right now you have important work to do to complete Version 5.0. I think the majority of ideas in this post aren't expected to be even commented on until after version 5.0 is out there and you are reviewing enhancements for future versions.

Thank YOU for actually taking the time to consider all these requests and implement where possible into PTE.

Regards

Andrew

My idea:

On the OA page, the objects could be shown as Thumbnails or could be renamed (like objects or layers in PS). This would really help people like me that often use meaningless file names.

Free 2 cents worth---

I think this is so cool how we can talk to the people at the very top and know they hear us! They even write back!

I really thank you for a fantastic piece of software and for how it has grown into something so amazing.

I remember when I bought a license several years ago, I thought that free upgrades was a really nice idea. I also wondered what the catch was--because software this nice...well, how can you do all that work and then give it away? I think the software is almost a whole new piece of software from what I bought--and yet I still get upgrades.

Well I can say a hearty "thank you." I have also encouraged several friends to buy the program (and they have).

jk

My idea:

On the OA page, the objects could be shown as Thumbnails or could be renamed (like objects or layers in PS). This would really help people like me that often use meaningless file names.

Judy,

You can rename objects by selecting the "Common" tab in O&A, and typing a new name in the "Name" box at the top.