WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.0

Igor

Igor and Team

What can we say that hasn't already been said?

Two years of hard work have been rewarded by the best of all the presentation software now available. A great gift to us all and (I hope) a most rewarding product for you at WnSoft.

It's been a long wait but it is worth the wait many times over

CONGRATULATIONS !

DEN (NE UK)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just uploaded updated build 5.01

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe.zip (4 MB)

* Fixed bug with incorrect size of shadow for JPEG images in slide show when "Hardware acceleration" option disabled.

* Fixed bug when Distance of shadow for a button object changes according length of caption.

* Fixed bug with earlier appearing of a next slide where set "Quick transition" when "Hardware acceleration" option disabled.

I apologize that we missed these moments in final release.

To Igor and the team

Many congratulations on the final result. I have been pursuing developments right through the beta stage and expect that PTE 5.0 is going to be a market leader. Certainly i am consigning my Proshow Producer to the archives!

Very best wishes and thank you

Gordon Cochrane

Cardiff

South Wales

U K

..............I apologize that we missed these moments in final release.

Igor,

Don't apologize! It is our fault for not beta-testing thoroughly and reporting these things earlier.

And, these will not be the last little glitches, either, as it's impossible to catch everything, even in an "official" release. So, just relax, enjoy the accolades, and have some time off! If you've "missed" anything else, it can wait! :)

To Igor and the team of WnSoft,

Congratulations! A fantastic achievement. Thank you again for a superior product!

PicturesToExe has already given me hundreds of splendid hours. It's a piece of software with endless possibilities and it's a creativity stimulator.

Every day I learn something new.

I already look forward on the evolution and future developments of your program and hope I can be of any use in translating PicturesToExe in the Dutch language.

But now take a break first to load up the batteries!

Have a nice day!

Cor

Igor,

Speaking of glitches, when I open Customize slide in the new PTE, I receive the attached error message. It could have something to do with the fact that I had last opened the "Music tab" when I previously used PTE, but it is happening with a brand-new file, and I haven't touched any music options. Even though I have the "synchronize" option activated, I should still be able to get into "Customize slide" (although not to add music).

Al,

It's just because you are opening the "cutomise" options with the music tab selected. You can still select any of the other tabs. at least that is what is happening with me. I can customise any slide in the normal way.

Jeff

It's just because you are opening the "cutomise" options with the music tab selected. You can still select any of the other tabs. at least that is what is happening with me. I can customise any slide in the normal way.

Yes, I see that now - my mistake! :rolleyes: I had thought that the other options were blocked, but I tried it again and everything works fine.

To Igor and all his team :

Thank you so much for all this splendid job !!!!

Here you are, PTE 5.0, ended. The most beautiful software I've never seen.

I already spent mountains of nights and days on the beta release. Did a real fantastic film (2 hours) about a solar eclipse in Sahara last year.

Thank you, thank you so much.

Casp.

I must add my congratulations to achieving such a useful program. When you look at the list of work involved over the 2 years it is mind-boggling. I have already made a short sequence with the final version, and have made many with the various Betas. I have never found anything suspect to report, but maybe that is because I have not yet ventured into all the new facilities. I hope more tutorials will be forthcoming! Not that I am expecting or looking for any faults now. I think that the list published this morning by Igor about 9am as a separate list on the PTE Forum is a very good advertisement, and I am disappointed to see some who are not satisfied with your great effort and achievement.

Best wishes and thank you.

John

Thank You and Congratulations Igor and your Team, :D

Such a wonderful achievement and well worth the wait.

Hope you will relax and celebrate your great success now

Not only is PTE an outstanding, super programme,

but it has also given rise to a terrific community of friendly people,

always willing to help, advise and share with one another freely.

Long may it continue. :D

Love Maureen

I must also add my thanks

I have been using PTE for 4 years now and it has been a huge asset to my work.

It is so refreshing to have a listening and acting team work to continually develop their product.

Enjoy the rewards and the glowing feedback folks, you deserve it.

Regards

P

Well I haven't been here for quite a while. I am happy I dropped in today and see the new program is ready. I downloaded and paid for the upgrade to the Deluxe version and am looking forward to trying it out.

Congrats to all the crew, it looks great!! :D

I have problems with version 5. always visual glitches when fading from one slide to the next .

it happens with old .exe 4.31 or with new .exe compiled by 5.0

happens only when 'visualiser' full screnn is active.

seems not applicable when pre-view in small window.

Never happens in version 4.31.

what to do ?

Intel 82845 G/GL graphic controler, pilote ialmrnt5 (6.13.01.3205)

thanks to help

olivier

Olivier,

Welcome to the Forum!

Since many others are having no problem with glitches in either v.4.48 or v.5, I would have to say that the problem is in your system.

Either you have some programs such as a virus checker working in the background, or your pc is not able to accommodate the new features in PTE (either too slow or not enough video RAM, etc). Try to get some professional help to check your computer, or upgrade to a newer, faster system.

I have problems with version 5. always visual glitches when fading from one slide to the next .

it happens with old .exe 4.31 or with new .exe compiled by 5.0

happens only when 'visualiser' full screnn is active.

seems not applicable when pre-view in small window.

Never happens in version 4.31.

what to do ?

Intel 82845 G/GL graphic controler, pilote ialmrnt5 (6.13.01.3205)

thanks to help

olivier

oliver,

I would first try and get a driver update for your Intel 82845 G/GL graphic controller from Intel. Ive seen a newer Driver Revision 6.14.10.4342 than your current driver version. PTE v5 is a bit more demanding of video cards than v4.48 and older.

Hopefully that solves your issue. I believe your onboard video is only capable of 32 MB @ 128 MB System Memory or 64 MB @ 129MB+ System Memory. It may be time to invest beyond onboard video.

Build 5.02

+ Updated Polish language file.

* Duration value didn't show on the status bar when you visually changed duration of a transition effect on the timeline.

* Fixed rare bug of previous versions when "Select all images" action in popup menu not always worked for the File list.

Olivier,

Welcome to the Forum!

Since many others are having no problem with glitches in either v.4.48 or v.5, I would have to say that the problem is in your system.

Either you have some programs such as a virus checker working in the background, or your pc is not able to accommodate the new features in PTE (either too slow or not enough video RAM, etc). Try to get some professional help to check your computer, or upgrade to a newer, faster system.

Robin,

I have stopped VIRUS and SPAM programs but it chanes nothing: still GLITCHES.

I have also upgraded my PILOT for graphic card : nothing changed.

I noticed that Lucky FROGGER had the same problem. I contact him.

Olivier

olivier

I do not know if this has any bearing on your problem or not. But in early beta testing we were advised to upgrade our Direct X

Can you advise what version Direct X you have installed.

Hello,

It would not be judicious to envisage a button to record work when we are in the editor of object.

It is true that by the keyboard via the keys “Ctrl+S” it is possible to do it, but the majority among us do not have these automatisms.

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Igor on the next update would it be possible to reflect the minor upgrade number in the title bar of PTE and in Help>About PicturesToExe.

I have several versions running sometimes to check functionally and it can be a little confusing as to which is which. Version 4.48 had this. No hurry with this one. :)

post-3194-1184555286_thumb.jpg

John, since build 5.02 PicturesToExe displays the build number in the About window and in the installer (left-bottom corner of a window).

According your screenshot you use build 5.00 or 5.01 :)

It's an usual practice - displaying only major version number in a caption of the main window.