WnSoft Forums

[v5] Display of effet duration

On our French Diaporam@Forum, a problem of display on the timeline with v5 has been reported today and it seems to be a bug. I hope it hasn't been already discussed and solved here... I try to explain what happens.

With v 4.x, with the timeline activated, when one clicks on the end of the grey bar corresponding to an image and showing the duration of the effect, one can see below the waveform several numeric values :Music duration / Position (of cursor) / and the last value being the duration of the chosen effect - if one moves this grey line, the numeric value of the duration changes accordingly.

Now, with v 5, when one clicks on the end of the grey line, the duration of the effect doesn't show anymore as it "competes" with the value corresponding to the position of the cursor. Apparently, this is due to the fact that the numeric values for these two different parameters display in the same zone and not in two adjacent and different ones.

I try to upload two pictures showing what happens now with v 5, compared to what was in v 4.

I hope that my explanations are clear enough and that Igor will sort that out ...

post-710-1182256278_thumb.jpg

post-710-1182268685_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Igor

How do I download version 5.02 I cannot find it anywhere, where should I be looking.

Mightec,

You can download it from the first post in the pinned topic 'Pictures to Exe De Luxe 5.0'. The version there is 5.02.

Colin