WnSoft Forums

Unique Pointer to your images or show

ralvis

Ralvis,

Very nice of you to share your images. I've never seen them more detailed than that before. By the way, it seems it's a lot of work to create your pages. What program did you use to create your site (if you don't mind)? Thanks.

By the way, I am using a program that can create both html and swf, but the swf does not contain any sound. Can you let me know how I could create an swf that has sound? What program do I have to use? Thanks in advance.

By the way, do you know how I could use a .swf file on a website. I'm so behind about this (illiterate, one would say :)

emmanuel.rodriguez@att.net

• 4 weeks later...

Hello mannybr2003 & everyone,

Ralvis & I are using a fine program called BreezeBrowser by Chris Breeze :P

Visit my Native American webpage. It was constructed in less than a hour, only figuring out what to do is what slows you down. From camera to webpage it can be done in 10 minutes once your organized.

Native Americans

You get a fully fuctional program that just limits you to 12 images till you buy it. I tried to limit myself to 12 images but it did not take long till I wanted to add many more.

Breeze Browser

Hope you enjoy