WnSoft Forums

Holidays

Igor

Due to national holidays in our country, all offices including our one, are closed since December 30 up to January 8th.

Because of this I would like to take one week of a vacation.

Progress on version 5.2 is good, I consider that we have already completed a quarter part of the work.

Igor, I hope you and your team have a great vacation. I hope it yields you much rest and revitalization. Thanks to you and team for a great year of dedication to PTE.

Howard

Happy Holidays and Wishing everyone at Wnsoft a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year too.

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time. :D

Sending those wishes to everyone on the Forum too, especially those I've met and also those we look forward to meeting in 2008.

Igor's photograph is currently up on the new IRIS-25 web site at www.IRIS-25.rps.org on the Festival page. Igor has very kindly agreed to judge the young people's work in June. :D

So we are looking forward to giving him a very big warm Welcome to Aldbourne, England.

Maybe some of the other Forum members can also come along to meet him too.

We still need everyone to promote this competition as much as possible and get young people involved with our Audio Visual photography.

Happy New Year Everyone :D

& special Get Well quickly Wishes to Ken too !

Love Maureen

Thank you, friends!

I wish you Happy New Year!

And let help make this world better and people happier with a wonderful possibility which was given us - photography. The beauty recorded on photographies will inspire people improve all aspects of life.

With cordial regards,

Igor

Thanks so much, Igor - Seasons' Greetings to you, too, and to all the WnSoft staff! You have set us up for a wonderful new year of AV production with PTE 5, and for this we are very grateful.

And best wishes to all the Forum Members, too - especially those who provide us with tutorials, demos, and, best of all, examples of their work. These, too, are very much appreciated.

They say that music is an international language - understood and appreciated by all. Well, then, Audio-Visual (music combined with photography) must be the ultimate international language. Let's hope that in 2008 our productions, all combined, help even in just one small way to further the cause of world peace and understanding of each other. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! :)

Dear Igor,

Makes that this week of holidays (amply deserved), is beneficial for you in all points.

With eagerness that you deploy and your team so that PTE is increasingly powerful, it is reasonable for us to think that the rest to which you have right is only deserved.

We are, around PTE, of the large children who adore to discover the innovations that you propose to us throughout the year and it is certain that we will have during the year 2008, of the fabulous changes for our preferred software.

Since I am there I allows to wish you dear Igor, with your team, with all the members of the forum like to your families one year 2008 fantastic, filled of joy, health and happiness, that peace be in our Hearts and on the whole ground.

Cèlou

En Français.........MERCI POUR TOUT

To Igor and the entire Wnsoft team, all the best in 2008!! With PTE, you have produced a wonderful application in which to display our photographs and music in a very professional manor. With each new enhancement, even more exciting options are included. Thank you for producing such a superb application coupled with the desire to constantly add new features based on our requests.

Thank you for your continued efforts and may you experience joy and peace in the new year.

In 2008, Beechbrook.Com will celebrates it's 10 year of providing hosting for photographic presentations. PTE has been a part of this process for some 7 years now. Thank you Igor, the entire WnSoft team and PTE forum members !!

With kind regards,

Bill

I would like to add Bill and Family to the good wishes for 2008, which we warmly extend to Igor and team. Beechbrook Cottage has made a major contribution to the growth of Pto E over the years and with Bill and family's support and Igor and teams' dedication we look forward to Pto E growing from strength to strength.

To everyone ---- have a safe, healthy and photographically rewarding 2008! :lol::lol::lol:

I echo Severn's greetings and thanks to the entire Wnsoft crew and to Bill and his family as well!

Lin

I would like to add Bill and Family to the good wishes for 2008, which we warmly extend to Igor and team. Beechbrook Cottage has made a major contribution to the growth of Pto E over the years and with Bill and family's support and Igor and teams' dedication we look forward to Pto E growing from strength to strength.

To everyone ---- have a safe, healthy and photographically rewarding 2008! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Techman1

I would like to add my best wishes to the WnSoft team and to all the forum members here. We are all like an extended family working together from country to country. It is very nice to have such a place to share ideas, encourage one another and just have the relationship that we all share.

All the best in the New Year and may 2008 bring everyone health, wealth & wisdom.

Take care,

Fred