WnSoft Forums

Text Rendering Within P2E

Hi,

I recently did a show for presentation at my camera club and was disappointed to see that the font I chose when making the show was not used for the show. The font I used was not installed on the computer at the club. P2E is the first slide show program I've used where I've encountered this problem.

Is it possible in a future version to render the text within P2E so that the text becomes part of the show? My apologies if this has been posted earlier.

Jim,

If you are using PTEv5 all you need to do is to rasterize the text. You will find the tick box on the Properties tab for each text object in the Objects & Animation window. This will convert your text into a png file, thus retaining all your special fonts.

Hi Jim,

That's covered on page 34 of the User's Guide - you can download a PDF of this from the Tutorials and Articles section from the main forum page.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi,

I recently did a show for presentation at my camera club and was disappointed to see that the font I chose when making the show was not used for the show. The font I used was not installed on the computer at the club. P2E is the first slide show program I've used where I've encountered this problem.

Is it possible in a future version to render the text within P2E so that the text becomes part of the show? My apologies if this has been posted earlier.

If I remember correctly, I think Igor said in an earlier post that the font will be included in the exe in a future version.

UPDATE : here is the link : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry47630 and http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=47754

But I'm not completely sure what Igor said means what I wrote above. :unsure: