WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 10

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 10

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (6 MB)

What new in this Beta:

+ Added auto-updater of Youtube/Vimeo settings for uploading of created MP4 video to Internet.

+ Added support of new 16:9 format of video on Youtube.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

! Re-activated functions: "Wait for a key press or mouse click to show next slide", "Loop this slide".

* Fixed small bug with Ctrl+X when you worked in text field of Text/Button object.

What new in version 5.6:

+ Added export of slideshow as a video. (See Main menu -> Create)

- Export of HD video for playback on PC, Mac.

- Export of video for iPhone/iPod.

- Publish online on Youtube.

- Publish online on Vimeo with HD quality.

+ New 3D transition effects between slides:

- Added "Flip 3D" effect.

- Added "Swap 3D" effect.

- Reworked "Curling of page 3D" effect. Set large radius parameter to get completely new effects.

+ Improvements in Objects and Animation window:

- Mask objects for creating of special effects. You can apply several Masks to one image object.

- Music and sounds when you click "Play" button for preview.

- Added "Anti-shimmering (mipmapping)" option for Image and Text objects. This option prevents appearing of shimmering when object has zoom from small size to large size.

- Improved view of "Action on mouse click" list.

- Added new action "Run slideshow".

- Added "Pause" button.

! "Original size" mode of objects has been replaced. Now use "Fixed size of slide (in pixels)" mode in Project options | Screen tab. And "Size/position in pixels" button in Common tab of object properties.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

+ Added new commands "Run Slideshow" and "Run Slideshow with Return" to Project options | "More" tab and as an action for objects. This option highly recommended if you want to start another slideshow from current one and for building of menu. It will guarantee flawless start of next slideshow from current one. In fact a series of slideshows will work as one large slideshow that provides optimal memory usage.

! "Run application" options has moved to the last page of Project options (More tab).

+ Added "Color outside slide area" option (Project options | Screen tab). By default if you run widescreen slideshow (16:9) on 4:3 display you see black strips around the slide. Now you can choose this color.

+ Added menu on Create button.

+ Faster rewinding of slides in created EXE file and preview.

+ Added "Crypt images/music against extracting from EXE file" option. See Main menu | View | Advanced options. (Enabled by default).

+ Improved installer of PicturesToExe, multi-lingual interface.

+ Fully rewritten shadow for objects. Now it has correct view for a long text object. And better visual quality.

+ "Protection of slideshow" options has moved to the last page of Project options (Advanced tab).

! "Disable F1 key to show help window" has moved to "Customize help window" dialog (Main menu | Project).

+ Various improvements.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when after renaming of a main image in Slide list or File panel MiniPlayer didn't display renamed image.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.1) when changing of display resolution, locking of PC or Sleep mode applied during encoding of video caused visual defects in created video file.

... Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor....

Good decision, I hope that this will make Jean-Pierre a little bit more happy!?

Regards,

Xaver

Hello Dear Igor :rolleyes:,

How are you doing today , I hope you were in Health.Dear my friend , please attend to resolve this only these Bugs in ver5.6 , I Organize it again within the greatest problem in pte again .

1-when i run my project.exe, you assume i creat links for each slide for example 10 slide ,

and the links are like as 'A B C D E F G H I J' . that is 'A' is for slide A , and 'B' is for slide B and ...

and all of top links that is 'A B C D E F G H I J' , creat in per slide . Now when i run my project.exe

with Specifications that i said , when i click on hyperlink A , I go to Slide A , When I click to Hyperlink B ,I go to Slide B , When i Click on .... . But My Dear Igor , please note , When user , wants to do this operation as inverse that is , he wants to going back inverse from for example Hyperlink D to Hyperlink C , in first he jumps to Slide B for a moment and then he goes to slide D .Or when I am in Slide for example A , when i want to go to slide G , I click on Hyperlink G (created on All slides of project.exe ) i really swan , when i see it goes infirst to Slide F for a moment , then it goes to Slide G . !!?

Please Correct that .

2-you forgot some untranslate phrases as a follow :

a- "sky style" , "Air style" in customize Navigation

b- The names of templates for video Builder in first Next button .

c - "Min Width" In object and animation , when user wants creat a button , In Tab properties-> Advanced Button

d- linear / cone / cone -Inverted / cove-deep /cove-shallow/gaussian / half round /ring / ring double /tooth

all in project option ->comments tab-> customize button->spread button

so please don't forget to make untranslate phrases in next version of PTE v.5.5 in all languages such as :

I-In Object &animation -> Common tab ->Customize button ->spread button

or project options -> comments ->Customize...->spread button

II-In Project Options \Customize Navigation bar...\ two options 'SkyStyle' and 'AirStyle'

3-The volume of project.exe by pte v.5.6 beta2 about 20-30 kb (for 8 slide with 700*500 )

larger than project.exe made by pte v.5.5 , it is not suitable , you think if for 8 slide uses 20-30 kb

of volume afterwards for 10000slide , the volume increasing will be (10000*30=300000kb)

Are you sure it was best updated for PTE5.5 ?by the way , when i install PTE 5.6 beta2 , i had PTE 5.5 , but why PTE 5.6 beta2 can't update on the PTE 5.5 ,and it installs separately in folder of "5.6 Beta 2" and no update "5.5" in "winDrive:\Program Files\WnSoft PicturesToExe" would you tell me , why ?

4-sometimes when i want to run project.pte , i face with painful outlandish error message window that says :

"Application Error Exception EAccessViolation in module apr.exe at 000EF94B." please correct this problem on this version.

when i check the problem , i see one of my slides in project.pte is auto removed ! and i obliged to go and to use backup project.pte that before i make it.Or Sometimes I wonder when i run both project.exe and Microsoft Magnifier tools in os windowsXP , if you created buttons before in slide pages in your project.exe , when you run it some other thems suddenly start to be big or to be small !! why ?!!!

5-please creat a option for enable or disable copy of text in Customize Help Message by select of text by right click in Message Help and select Copy Or "ctrl+C" .Also please please creat a case in PTE that When we run project .exe , takeing a photo by prtSc button on keyboard is be impossible , do you can ?

6-please put to edit of text tools such as : "font tools , font size, font script, font color , Align left , center , Align left , ,…." in customize help message for creation of project , also please put possibilities for customize help message for peoples who are useing of product of slideshow : print , save text ,…Also in customize help message , please creat option of Align Text (Right /Center/Left) and Font Color and Font Size , also please solve this folowing bug from customize help message when user put text larger than 2 mb , when project .exe wants to run and user wants to click on for example "about" , customize help message do not running and cause to lock project .exe .Also please creat a case that user can put unlimited text in customize help message for project.exe . Do you can ? please creat a case that some language users such as farsi and arabic that their languages start to write from right to left , can save align their text from right to left as a default , when user click on 'about' or F1 in project.exe.And Also please creat a case In customize help message that be Add customize button , hyperlink,image ,...do you can ?also please creat a case In customize help message that be creat pages by next button such as wizard windows, Also please, can you add format of (*.chm) to Customize Message Help , for selecting customize Compiled HTML File for display it in project.exe . Do you can ?

7-please creat a option for properties tab in object and animation for image like as text or hyperlink

in the name "Rasterize Image to jpeg" , this is for change of size image (width or weigth) and take a photograph without

use of prtsc button on keyboard.do you can ? Mr Igor , a option there was in In objects&Animation in previews version that when user clicks on , it does photographer from current slide as a png image , where is it ? it was very necessary useful tools to photograph immediate without needing to Microsoft paint from windows.please put it again

8-please creat a case in object and animation until be move very small or narrow image or text or button that have added

before in a slide , from one position to another position in a slide.that is, when the cursor go on a narrw text or button or image convert to sign of cross.do you can ? by the way , please creat a case in object and animation , when the cursor of mouse goes on the link or button convert to shape of hand , also it is appear you forgot the color of links when the cursor of mouse only goes on its , or the color of links when the cursor of mouse is clicking on its , or the color of links when the cursor of mouse clicked on its,why do you forgot it ?!

9-In object and animation , when user wants to add a image , why PTE can"t support ".ico file extension" ? for example for creating hyperlink icon of symbol of program systemic in windrive:\system32 instead of text link for it.

when user wants to Add button In objects&Animation , can you creat a case that can change the shape of icon's button, by

right click on button and select customize shape of icon. like as 'project option ->Main tab ->select 'Assign icon(*.ico file) ....'s button Also please do doing that be add Image in objects&Animation by right click , that support ' *.ico ' graphic format , Do you can ?

10-please creat customize sound for Applying button , hyperlink , text , image , in 3 case of :

a-when the cursor of mouse only goes on the link or button

b-when the cursor of mouse only start to click on the link or button .

c-when the cursor of mouse finished to click on the link or button .

,... such as help message , minimizing or maximizing window of project , and the options in navigationbar such as

save slide or main image from project , close button project , next and previous button and In customize statup windows...such as IN Addobe Flash MX

11-please creat a case In customize statup windows for Adding button , hyperlink,image ,...

12-when we want to add music background by the project option->Music tab , please creat a case that run or no run

'pause button' in In project option ->Advanced Tab->Customize Navigation bar for project.exe cause to only stop or continue music , without needing to check project option ->Main Tab->option of 'Synchronize music and Slides.you can predict three case for it ,that is for instance one case that i said, and the second cause to only stop or continue Automatic displaying slides and the third case , can be compound of one case with second case .Do you can ?

13-When we want to add password by 'In project option ->Advanced Tab->option of 'password protection'

please creat a case that only can be enter password for one when we run project.exe,and it will not need to enter password for next times and for example to creat copyright Author when the User who has registered or purchased can enter password one time and user does not feel anoyance , in the otherwise for somebody who has not rejester project.exe , it is locked for example 10 times enter wrong password Also please put option of 'password protection'(project option->Advanced tab ) in 'customize Trial use Details' Button for that creat password by 'creat password button' and saves it by 'save password's button ' in a reg file in computer for give it to users who registered before.(This is for that putting Expire date for reg password given to users for keeping copyright by Author .Do you can ?

14-Please creat a option in Help menu in the name 'check for Updates' and 'Send Feedbacks (http://www.wnsoft.com/support.htm)' and 'Tip of the day' , you can put 'Tip of the day' at start up in a windows message .

Also please add 'Contact us' that is your email in Help menu , do you can ?

15-please creat in object&Animation->common tab ->Action on mouse click in the names 'Minimize' (for case of windowed mode without border)and 'save(for text in slide or hyperlink address or music background ,....) do you can ?

please for case of without border in windowed border in screen tab in project option ,creat a option for "minimize" in common tab in object and Animation as a Action on mouse click , also please creat a other option in there in the name "MoveTools" or "MovePan" that be shape of Hand for movement of windows project without border.

Also please creat a case in object and animation , when the cursor of mouse goes on the link or button convert to shape of hand ,it is neccessary untill the users knows the link from text , tell me why do you remove it in 5.6 version?

16-please creat a case in 'About picturesToExe ' in help menu , that when users move mouse on introduce names of producers' The phrases' movement in it can be stop to allow possibility seeing producers and providors' names certainly by user . do you can ?

17-In objects&Animation , button of 'Invert Selection' is neccessary.Also In corner top right in object&Animation , beside the back button and forward button , Home page (first slide) button is necessary. !

18-can you Add 'Version Tab' to right click ->properties on project.exe, this is for Adding customize displaying of properties of project.exe by right click -> properties-> Version Tab, such as (company /File Version / product version / product Name / Language /,....), do you can ?

19-In project options->Effects->in transition Effects (Flip 3D & swap 3D) please creat a case that can put custom image as a background you only put "color of the back side" for it !

20-In Navigation bar please Add this Items :

a- Tools in the name "SaveMusic" for saving background music of SlideShow.

b- Tools in the name "Zoom + & Zoom -" for zooming of pictures in slides.

c- Creat Customize Right Click for user instead of Useing Navigation bar in SlideShow, for Enable or Disable Navigation bar.

and define cutomize options by users.

d- Display Customize Name of Items in Navigation bar to Native language users , when The pointer of the Mouse go on it.

Also Please creat a case in customize Navigation bar , that be define all item of in it to user's native languages .

Do you can Add option in the name 'Save Book.txt and Book .pdf and Book .doc ' in Navigation bar , Also do you can Add option in the name 'Save Music Background ' in it ?

21-please creat options for disable or hiding following Items in customize Slide Number Especially in home slide

(This is ,for introduce product user to people like as wizard for Example "license agreement" or "confirmation Caution" or" List of subjects" and so on ,that be start with Next button , Agree button … in first of product pages) :

a- Displaying Navigation bar

b- Displaying Customization logo

c- Running Background Music In Music tab in project option.ofcourse except of customize music for slide

d- Displaying running " Insert Template in comments tab in project options(Be Note : No in customize Slide , that you forgot creat comments tab in it.)

e-Text comment (in comments tab in project options) do you catch my say ?

22-please Add "New project (*.pte)" in the right click of all windows right click for windows xp , vista ,…

23-please creat a case in pte that be add music or pictures or video to in "slide list"(for pictures) or to in "music list" in project option -> music tab or to in "VideoList" in WnSoft VideoBuider with double click of mouse on that position.

24-please creat a feature for creating Backup from project.exe and project.pte such as Auto save project in view menu.

because of this problem occur for me in huge project , when decrease cpu source in working with project.pte

and remove some slides with comming error windows.

25-Dear Mr. Igor , i think you forgot some good properties of picturetoexe 4.48 to put in pte 5.6 beta 9.0 , for instance :

cpu source in pte v.4.48 was very down but cpu source in pte v.5.6 is very large

26-please creat a case in object and animation when user wants to copy many button from one button , it can be possible copy button with keeping "ctrl +click on button " ,do you catch my say ?i said In objects&Animation , when user wants to copy a button or many buttons in same page , please creat a case that be possible copy a button or buttons with keeping "ctrl+{click on a button or buttons all we have} " , Do you can ?

27-please creat a case in PTE ,that when we run project.exe , screen resolution in right click /properties/setting tab/screen resolution needn't to be change for better of displaying running of project.exe,

you must creat a base of screen resolution in PTE that be clarify it by the user. do you catch my say ?

28-for creating button in objects&Animation , Text Alignment Degree in Button's name has been forgotten , do you can creat it such as object&Animation->right click ->Add->text or hyperlink with Text Alignment Degree in hyperlink's name

(be note : no button Alignment Degree , my mean is Text Alignment Degree in Button's name) .

Also shadow Alignment Degree in Button has been forgotten !

29-Do you can Add options in the name ' Book.txt and Book .pdf and Book .doc' to object&Animation->right click ->Add , for creating E-Book hyperlinks or buttons in object&Animation ? This is for put many E-Book with *pdf or *txt or *.doc formats TO project.exe by buttons or hyperlink text .

Be GoodLuck Sir ;)

Yours Lovingly

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـ Be Continue :rolleyes: ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Wow!

With the new 3D effects, the “Run slideshow” after the last slide and the fact that the “Wait for a key press or mouse click to show next slide” funktion is back in Beta 10, this program is great when you´re a landscape photographer and want to make slideshows wich combine commented manually slideshows with automated slideshows with music in the same presentation.

Thanks!! :D

A question:

I´m in the process of buying a laptop. In the spec. for PTE you´ll need a graphiccard with 128MB memory. Does that mean shared memory or that the card should have 128MB?

...for PTE you´ll need a graphiccard with 128MB memory. Does that mean shared memory or that the card should have 128MB?

jjf,

you should avoid the shared memory concept; buy a machine with a graphics system having at least 256 MB of separate video memory.

Best regards,

Xaver H.

Munich

Hello my Igor

this is continue offers for pte :

30-please support Java Script and Dos command and registry command in Hyperlinks and Buttons for example folowing command is java scripted for making shortcut for Run in Start \Run (if you put this command in a notepad and save as to Run.js , when you clicked on Microsoft Run window is running ! but i can't run it in project.exe by hyperlink or buttons

Also cmd.exe or REGEDIT.EXE don't run in project.exe

" (new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application")).FileRun() "

be Good Luck

lovingly yoours ;)

right ken i didn't know ! :blink:

but this is not a suggest .this is a reporting bug :

4-sometimes when i want to run project.pte , i face with painful outlandish error message window that says :

"Exception EAccessViolation in module apr.exe at 000EF577."

or when i want to run project.exe i face with this message error :

Exception EAccessViolation in module Project1.exe at 0004BF13.

Access violation at address 0044BF13 in module 'D:\Documents and Settings\Roxana\Desktop\Project1.exe'.

Read of address 00000170.Exception EAccessViolation in module Project1.exe at 0004BF13.

Access violation at address 0044BF13 in module 'D:\Documents and Settings\Roxana\Desktop\Project1.exe'.

Read of address 00000170. please correct this problem on this version.

when i check the problem , i see one of my slides in project.pte is auto removed ! and i obliged to go and to use backup project.pte that before i make it.Or Sometimes I wonder when i run both project.exe and Microsoft Magnifier tools in os windowsXP , if you created buttons before in slide pages in your project.exe , when you run it some other thems suddenly start to be big or to be small !! why ?!!!

also my name is AbdolReza not Abdol :angry:

Hi Igor,

Where do we find choices for upload to Youtube (or are there any)?

I just tested and it only uploaded a low quality video with no choice for high quality visible. I thought that the changes would allow uploading a higher quality MP4 so that viewers would have a choice on Youtube??

Best regards,

Lin

Igor

5.6_beta10

Bug in interface with Vertical view and Classic View

Vertical View – If the vertical handles that move the Mini Player and Slide List left or right is moved to the far right, you cannot get back – ( Slide List as Thumbnails checked ) ( Slide box checked )

I had to re-install Beta 10 twice.

You may want to also check out Classic View horizontal handles for Mini Player and Slide View both with "Timeline" and "Slide" boxes activated.

I know this should be filed in the ideas forum,

but maybe it can be viewed also like a small "bug"?

I have a menu that shows all the menu items floating

over a scrolling map. The scroll is 120 seconds length

from bottom-right to top-left.

After all the map has panned i wish to repeat the

pan from the start.

I discovered that if I set the "loop this slide" option, the

pan restarts but it's jerky because there is no

fading from the end of the slide to the new start.

Instead of setting "loop this slide", if i set "repeat show until ESC is pressed"

i achieve my result, since my menu is a single slide and

with this option i obtain the fading at each repeat.

But... I would really appreciate an option that will enable

the fading also in the "loop this slide" mode. So i can build

a menu with sub-menu slides and an animation on each slide that can

be faded at each repeat of the slide.

I think this should not be too hard to insert into next beta.

What do you think?

Regards.... Umberto.

Good decision, I hope that this will make Jean-Pierre a little bit more happy!?

I just send to Igor a mail in which I try to explain how the initial problem about Original mode can be solved.

I will be happy when the use of original mode will be the same as before, nobody had problem with it, and since we have the definition of format in pixels, it's now very simple to do :

.........................Only four "IF" function and a two divisions more, that's all.

Lin,

I noticed that sometimes newly added video on Youtube appears in low-quality and then later in hi-quality. Sometimes both versions appear quickly in several minutes.

Umberto,

It's not simple to do. Definitely not in this version, sorry.

Hello Dear Igor ,

please attend to resolve

this only very important Bug in ver5.6 beta10 as

a follw :

when i run my project.exe, you assume i creat

links for each slide for example 8 slide ,

and the links are like as 'A B C D E F G H . that is

'A' is for slide A , and 'B' is for slide B and ...

and all of top links that is 'A B C D E F G H , creat

in per slide . Now when i run my project.exe

with Specifications that i said , when i click on

hyperlink A , I go to Slide A , When I click to

Hyperlink B ,I go to Slide B , When i Click on ....

. But My Dear Igor , please note , When user ,

wants to do this operation as inverse that is , he

wants to going back inverse from for example

Hyperlink D to Hyperlink C , in first he jumps to

Slide B for a second and then he goes to slide D

.Or when I am in Slide for example A , when i

want to go to slide G , I click on Hyperlink G

(created on All slides of project.exe ) i really

swan , when i see it goes infirst to Slide F for a

second , then it goes to Slide G . !!?

Please Correct that . please please correct that

my original project has depended to your