WnSoft Forums

Rendering Output

petersilver

Hi All

I'm a newcomer to the program and am having a problem with the output creating a slide show. The project plays fine from the timeline but when outputting, it losing some of the dissolves on a particular sequence.

I don't get any error messages and output proceeds ok. This is a particularly fast sequence and .exe file 'cuts' the couple of slides it affects, then carries on as normal. (the same slides each time). I mean cut as in no dissolve.

This does it in the preview as well but not whilst playing back from the timeline.

I'm using v5.5

Anyone have any ideas?

Peter

Nvidia Geforce 9600GT

AMD Phenom Quadcore

3 gig RAM

Peter,

If you are trying to achieve rapid changes (using "Quick" transition) of large (expressed in pixels by pixels) image files, you could be overloading the resources of your graphics card (even though the nVidia 9600GT is a top-end card).

regards,

Peter

It sounds like you could be using images far larger than they need be and as the show plays it overwhelms your operating system and drops some of the effects.

I have heard this same thing before and that was the cause. If you are using images directly from your Digicam, then take a look at reducing image size closer to the resolution of your screen.

500ms is almost no dissolve!

If your slide time is that close to your transition time it's likely that you are going to run into trouble.

Look at the timeline at the point where the problem occurs - it's possible that, for some reason, the transition time is longer than the slide time?

DaveG