WnSoft Forums

My First A.V.

nharris

Hello:

I have completed my first A.V.-with the help of Forum members -and i would like to share it and have your views.

I do not have a web site or ant thing like that. How do I get it up to share it?

Noel Harris

Hello Noel, You are welcome to upload your presentation to my site, Beechbrook.com. You will find the upload link at the end of this message. Please be sure to read the PTE Upload Guidelines before you begin your upload session. The guidelines are provided to you once you click the Upload link below.

Kind regards,

Bill

Hello Noel, You are welcome to upload your presentation to my site, Beechbrook.com. You will find the upload link at the end of this message. Please be sure to read the PTE Upload Guidelines before you begin your upload session. The guidelines are provided to you once you click the Upload link below.

Kind regards,

Bill

Thank you Bill,for your courtesy. The AV "The Art Galleries" is on Beechbrook Cottage now.

Perhaps Lin and Barry could comment

Thank you

Noel

Nice job Noel!

Barry will recognize some of his music too! You did an excellent job both with the presentation and with the photography. It's difficult to get good lighting without lots of shadows in the gallery and you captured the subject very well indeed. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Lin

This is not an easy subject to cover as art is always in the eye of the viewer, but the choice of music fitted the subject perfectly. You do have one image where the frame effect seems to have dropped off, but other than that everything is handled technically well.

Its not easy to be creative with the subject and I suppose there will always be debate on whether you should be or not. A thought just went through my mind once or twice that you might have slipped one or two of your own masterpieces into some of those frames on the wall. The image could remain static, but the inserted pictures could change.

As Lin says, keep up the good work.

This is not an easy subject to cover as art is always in the eye of the viewer, but the choice of music fitted the subject perfectly. You do have one image where the frame effect seems to have dropped off, but other than that everything is handled technically well.

Its not easy to be creative with the subject and I suppose there will always be debate on whether you should be or not. A thought just went through my mind once or twice that you might have slipped one or two of your own masterpieces into some of those frames on the wall. The image could remain static, but the inserted pictures could change.

As Lin says, keep up the good work.

Thank you Lin and Barry. I am encouraged by your comments.

This is a very supportive Forum

Regards

Noel

Noel,

For your first AV you should be extremely pleased with your efforts, well done. I hope it inspires you to create even more. Its great that we have Beechbrook cottage to upload to.

The subject is difficult to photograph, especially having to work with the lighting that you have in some of these galleries, but the mood of the photography was very good. I was not keen on the music but thats a personal choice, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say but I really enjoyed the photography, the way you captured people viewing the art was particularly good. Well done once more.

Ralph

• 1 month later...

I agree with Ralph, for a first time AV this is great. I would have liked to have been able to see the four images at the beginning, I found I only had time to look at two of them, but then they appeared later in the Av - so they could be considered a teaser!

Again, well done.