WnSoft Forums

Not Far From Home

baldsparky

Hi,

I live in Milton Keynes in the UK, this is a city that is renowned for it's traffic roundabouts and concrete cows!

This is just a little show of some photographs that my wife and I have taken, most of them within a few miles from home, the rest within at most a couple of hours on days out.

The show is about 4 minutes long, approximately 14mb in size at a resolution of 1680x1050 (16:10 aspect ratio) and can be downloaded from the following link.

Hope you enjoy, please if you have the time let me know what you think.

Kind regards

Paul

http://digitalvault.bt.com/invite/login?c=...=mg〈=en

Nice show Paul and Roz

Very nicely photographed in beautiful light.

Glad you are enjoying our Canada Geese. We can send you some more if you want :D (and more of our snow too :) )

The Bluebells remind me of my many trips across the pond too many years ago. I really liked the in-camera pan of the trees and bluebells.

This is just a little show of some photographs that my wife and I have taken, most of them within a few miles from home, the rest within at most a couple of hours on days out.

Undoubtedly the most beautiful presentation I have seen in quite some time. Amazing images with perfect music. Simply outstanding Paul !! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Regards,

Bill

Hi,

Kind regards

Paul

Paul -

I've said it before and your show prompts me to say it again: great slideshows begin with great pictures. Your pictures inspire me to get back out there, open my eyes to the beautiful world, and shoot away.

Very well done.

Dave

Hi,

I live in Milton Keynes in the UK, this is a city that is renowned for it's traffic roundabouts and concrete cows!

The show is about 4 minutes long, approximately 14mb in size at a resolution of 1680x1050 (16:10 aspect ratio) and can be downloaded from the following link.

Kind regards

Paul

I heartily endorse everything that's been said.

Excellent photographs and beautifully presented.

Maureen

Hi

well I don't really know what to say, except thank you for all your kind comments, they are very much appreciated.

Jim

so it's you sending all the geese and snow, is it? :D as to your kind offer to send some more, thanks but no thanks :):)

Maureen

we are looking forward to coming up to your neck of the woods for our hols later in the year, please save us some good weather :):)

Many thanks again

Kind regards

paul

Paul & Roz,

Thank you for sharing what is a fine sequence.

Images are great and a well executed piece of work.

Keep it up. I know its been done before but what about Stowe given you are so close?

With your style of photography is weel suited to that subject matter.

Where is the Chaple ?

Regards John

Paul and Roz

I found the first few photos over saturated, suffering from 'digital green' or perhaps HDR over cooked. OR perhaps my monitor is wrong!

The fungi images are superb.

I found the images in panels to be slightly darker at times to the background. May I suggest you darken the blurred background image even more so the that the two images in the foreground stand out even more.

All in all an excellent AV, wonderful photography and the music is perfect. Indeed i enjoyed this Av so much i played it back 3 times.