WnSoft Forums

Bug with animated gif... [SOLVED]

Lin Evans

I can import a PTE file from PTE 8 which has a modified interval time and it works perfectly in PTE 9 and the "interval" is properly displayed.

If I attempt to change the interval on an animated gif in PTE 9, it reverts to the original every time.

The fact that it works properly when imported from PTE 8 means it's "possible" to have the interval changed from the default of the original animated gif when playing in PTE 9, but any changes made to the interval in PTE 9 will absolutely not "stick" it continually reverts to the original interval.

Best regards,

Lin

On 08.05.2017 at 3:38 AM, Lin Evans said:

I can import a PTE file from PTE 8 which has a modified interval time and it works perfectly in PTE 9 and the "interval" is properly displayed.

If I attempt to change the interval on an animated gif in PTE 9, it reverts to the original every time.

The fact that it works properly when imported from PTE 8 means it's "possible" to have the interval changed from the default of the original animated gif when playing in PTE 9, but any changes made to the interval in PTE 9 will absolutely not "stick" it continually reverts to the original interval.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Gary,

Please try v9.0.10 Beta. Interval parameter for Animated GIF should work now:

http://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

• Igor changed the title to Bug with animated gif... [SOLVED]