WnSoft Forums

64 bit

Barry Beckham

I remembered it was discussed but the search never sems to work for me, I put 64 bit into the search parameters and it came up with nothing

Someone if having difficulties downloading and playing my slide shows and between his one line posts, which don't explain much I am having difficulty locating the problem for him.

Thanks

Dom

Someone has contacted me with all sorts of problems getting my slide shows to run on their machine. I have been trying to help and the only thing that I could latch onto was the fact he used 64 bit. There was no other issues to cause the fact that he said they would not play. He is very short on words too and it has been hard trying to fault find when someone only gives you little bits of information at a time.

He has not come back to me so perhaps my last suggestion did the trick. I said try another PC.

Barry,

I've been using Windows XP x64 Professional for about 2.5 years. Never had a problem with any of the PTE versions that have been released over that time. If you can point me to the exact slideshow that is giving this person problems I can run it here and get back to you.

<begin shameless plug>

When will we see a 64-bit version of PTE?

<end shameless plug>

Potwnc

Thanks for the offer of help, but the 64bit was a bit of a long shot, I just wanted to make sure as from what he told me that was all I had to latch onto. I am not sure what sequence (s) he was downloading. He was so short on words that every email seemed to demand 3 questions from me. I think the guy had a problem on his PC. I covered all the usual, glitch downloading, anti virus, but he was always a bit vague

Its done now, but thanks anyway. A thought just occurred, I wonder if he was downloading the Mac versions tongue.gif

B