WnSoft Forums

JPD

dadou

Jean-Pierre once sent me a wonderful explanation of how some of the internal files in PTE worked. It was typical of his generosity that he spent time helping anyone and everyone who asked for assistance on this forum and he made all his work available to others freely. He will be sadly missed. My condolences to all his friends and family.

Peter

Last Thursday, after a very moving farewell ceremony, Jean-Pierre was cremated according to his desire. On behalf of all his (and her) friends who owe to him so much, I covered his ashes of rose petals. Thanks again, Jean-Pierre, and rest in peace.

Jean-Cyprien

I have been asked by Eric Legallet, who has taken over JPD's role as principal administrator of Diapositif.net forum, to post this message of thanks from JPD's wife, Danielle.

"Les enfants de Jean-Pierre, les miens, et moi-même sa compagne, vous adressons tous nos remerciements chaleureux et émus, pour votre soutien, votre amitié, votre présence aux obsèques, merci à tous ceux qui n'ont pas pû se déplacer, mais qui ont participé à l'honneur rendu, merci pour les magnifiques couronnes de fleurs, pour les messages de regret, empreints de mots si justes, de condoléances, d'admiration, quel bel hommage ! nous en avons été trés touchés et fiers pour lui, encore merci de nous avoir accompagné !

La cérémonie fut émouvante et réussie, nous formions tous un bloc autour de lui, absents et présents, aujourd'hui Jean-Pierre est une étoile qui brillera toujours dans nos coeurs.

Encore tous nos remerciements à vous tous.

DANIELLE."

Translation into English

"The children of Jean-Pierre and myself, his companion, extend to you all our warmest thanks for your support, your friendship, your presence at the funeral. Thank you to all those who were not able to attend but who participated in the honor paid. Thank you for the beautiful wreaths, for the messages of sympathy, carrying such appropriate words, of condolence, of admiration; what a beautiful tribute! We have been very touched by these; thank you again for providing them!

The ceremony was moving and successful. We formed a block all around him, absent and present. Now Jean-Pierre is a star that will shine forever in our hearts.

Again our thanks to you all.

DANIELLE."

Any errors in the English translation are mine; and I apologise for them in advance.

regards,

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

I am very sorry to hear of the sad death of JPD, his work inspired me to look further into the use of PicturesToExe, as other have said, he will be sadly missed. We need some how to keep his memory alive.

• 1 month later...