WnSoft Forums

Forever Home

I liked this and admire your persistance in getting the audio to work. For myself I can't get beyond the "Access Violation" message when I try to work with audio in 6.5. :(

Cheers,

David P

I believe they are made of fired clay and they are all set in this fabulous woodloand in the Dandenong ranges of Victoria.

It was the music that inspired their use.

David P

If everyone else is getting it to work, then it tends to point to something on your machine. I think we all have one or two issues like that. I can't use the Healing Brush in Camera Raw without Photoshop Freezing, but I guess others do.

Barry

Congratulations on being the first to produce an AV using the new and exciting audio functions in PTE.

The audio sets the mood wonderfully in your AV and the third images you create work very well, (as always with your AVs).

I visited the gardens in the Dandenong ranges where the art work is some years ago and there is certainly a strong feeling in the place.

I can't use the Healing Brush in Camera Raw without Photoshop Freezing, but I guess others do.
I don't have this problem but I have heard of others that do/did.

I need to add an update to my earlier comment about "Access Violation" as I have subsequently tried audio on 6.5 without such a problem. I am pretty sure it was a RAM problem as I was using P2E at the end of a busy day - and as we know some software is not good at tidying up after itself.

David P

Barry,

I previously had a problem with a voice over details in http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11750

Igor said that there was a problem in the way that the Mac converter processed mono to stereo. Making my sound file stereo as suggested by Brian solved the problem.

I find a similar problem with your Mac version of this show. The sound plays "Pinky and Perky" style.

Is this a mono voice over?

If it is I will send a message to Igor so he knows this is still a potential problem.

Kind regards

Peter

Peter

Yes I have been told this and that beta 2 will solve things, I will remake the two slide shows and repost them for mac users and hopefully the issue is dealt with

B

Hi,

Both shows play well now on my iMAC with good quality of sound

Forever home is very good show !!

Luc M