WnSoft Forums

Access violation code 0065C394

Ronniebootwest

Hello Goddi,

That is strange, I now wonder how yours works.

Can you let me know what your settings are in the DEP controls in the Control Panel. i.e. Start>Control Panel>System>Advanced>Perfomance Settings>Data Execution Prevention

When you get to the Data Execution Prevention tab, which of the two radio buttons have you checked? 1. Turn on DEP for all programs and services only, or 2. Tutn on DEP for all programs and services exept those I select.

and also, do you have anything in the box below the two radio buttons?

Ron.

====================

Ronnie,

The first box is checked, 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services only', and nothing is in the box below the two radio buttons.

Gary

Thanks for that Gary.

You have the default settings on your system and it seems to be working for you.

However, sometime ago now, I changed my settings to the second box and then included PTE and Videobuilder in the box below. I saw this change recommended in a thread in the forum.

Maybe this is the reason for my problem and I should change back to the original setting!

Ron

OK, I have done as you suggested and uninstalled version 6.5 beta 15 and then reinstalled a fresh download of the program.

Success! this has cured the problem and now everything works as I expect it.

I have made a quick mp4 file from a recent slide show about the animals in Marwell Zoo and I uploaded it to Mediafire for anyone to view.

It will play on Home Cinema Classic and also on VLC player.

Thank you Igor for all your help in solving this problem for me.

Mediafire Link

Ron

Ron,

Played OK with VLC on my system. Music started part way through first big cat image: is this how it should be?

regards,

Peter

Yes! The music is supposed to begin just as the first animal image is fully on screen.

I am going to use this mp4 file to create an AVCHD (high definition) DVD disc for playing on a Blu-Ray player.

My tutorial, on how this is done, is included in the download from Mediafire. You can get this from the 'pinned' link at the top of the Tutorials/Articles forum.

Ron