WnSoft Forums

SCOTLAND - in the season of mists ....

Lakelandlass

Late October we spent 3 nights at Bridge of Orchy, in the Western Highlands of Scotland. Weather was a mixed bag but the autumn landscape colours were the best I have ever seen them. Images taken mainly around Glen Orchy, Glen Etive, Glencoe and Rannoch Moor. First time I have seen Rannoch Moor in decent weather which was a bonus.

Slideshow available on www.beechbrook.com As always, grateful thanks to Bill Hines.

Maureen

Maureen,

What a wonderful show! The music was most appropriate and the photography was absolutely stunning! The shot of the stag was incredible. You certainly captured some exquisite lighting as well. I wondered what you had been up to lately. Thanks for sharing another great show that goes into my folder of KEEPERS!

Maureen -

Great show. I could watch this over and over. Some of your images are outstanding. I'm sure that each individual who views your show will walk away with their own favorite scenes. Also, the choice of music added to the imagery. The show flowed well with simple transitions.

Good job,

Greg Gordon

<greggordonphotography.com>

Another brilliant show, Maureen, and well worth waiting for. The photography is just stunning. I can't think of anybody better when it comes to photographing mountains and lakes. Your work needs to be seen more widely. Loved the red berry shot.

Maureen,

Another stunning presentation. You are a master of not only photography but also in your choice of composition and execution of your many fine presentations. Thank you once again for sharing your talents with us.

Bill

Maureen,

Thank you for another excellent slide show. I agree with all that has been said by members above and

certainly another keeper which will go in my "Maureen" folder.

Thanks for sharing,

Colin

Grateful thanks to EVERYONE who has taken the trouble to comment on my latest slideshow. I am so pleased you have all enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed creating it, especially being out and about taking the pics.

Maureen

The images in this show are truely stunning. I have longed to get to these locations in autumn but have only ever managed summertime, not quite the same you will agree.Your show has awakened my desire again.

This is the first time I have seen your work and from the other comments I have obviously been missing something.

The images in this show are truely stunning. I have longed to get to these locations in autumn but have only ever managed summertime, not quite the same you will agree.Your show has awakened my desire again.

This is the first time I have seen your work and from the other comments I have obviously been missing something.

Hello to Snapcam and many thanks for your comments. I'm very pleased you enjoyed the show.

Maureen

I would like to add my congrats. A wonderful show with fabulous photography. What an amazing collection of images for a three day visit. I am in awe of your talent!

Malcolm

Malcolm - thank you for your comments. I think we just got very lucky with the weather after a couple of days of rain.

I have tried several times today to download your Hardy's Cottage but for some reason my Norton is blocking it. I have had this problem before and resolved it so I will keep trying.

Maureen

Malcolm - thank you for your comments. I think we just got very lucky with the weather after a couple of days of rain.

I have tried several times today to download your Hardy's Cottage but for some reason my Norton is blocking it. I have had this problem before and resolved it so I will keep trying.

Maureen

Hello Maureen - one of my friends has had the same 'false positive' problem with Nortons. It seems to be a common occurrence unfortunately.

Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...