WnSoft Forums

Just a Note on My PTE Tutorials

Lin Evans

The PTE Tutorial set I formerly sold on my website is now available for free download on the Tutorials section of the forum under the PTE For Smarties/PTE Made Easy heading. Go to number 26 at the bottom of the first thread. The series is 12 lessons and though made back in the 5.0 era of PTE development, is still a good resource I think for those wanting to understand how PTE works and learn the basics. It's about a 360 meg download and is a self-installing Microsoft msi file

Here's a convenience link:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7901

Scroll to the bottom beyond the "red numbers" to #26 and click on the download link.there.

Best regards,

Lin

on the Tutorials section of the forum under the PTE For Smarties/PTE Made Easy heading. Go to number 26 at the bottom of the first thread. The series is 12 lessons and though made back in the 5.0 era of PTE development, is still a good resource I think for those wanting to understand how PTE works and learn the basics. It's about a 360 meg download and is a self-installing Microsoft msi file.

Thanks for the tip Lin, but I can't seem to find where this thread is. Even did a search for "Smarties" and nothing came up.

Could you link it directly here, I am interested on the package.

Thanks

BB

Hi BB,

Actually, I put a link on your question about frames, but here's a duplicate and I'll put on in the original above too:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7901

Scroll to the bottom to number 26 and click on the download link. It's a large file, about 360 megabytes and installs giving you the entire set of twelve AVI tutorials.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks for the tip Lin, but I can't seem to find where this thread is. Even did a search for "Smarties" and nothing came up.

Could you link it directly here, I am interested on the package.

Thanks

BB