WnSoft Forums

Postcards from Paris

trailertrash

Jane and I went to Paris for a few days to sample the Xmas experience there. We werent disappointed. Paris is beautiful at any time, but Xmas is spectacular.

The night lights there are astonishing. We visited the main tourist spots and included the Church of St Sulpice to see if the ' Rose Line ' was real. Regretablly it is not.

However we did manage to locate the ' Brass Markers ' inlaid into the streets to indicate the meridian line, which the movie used as the rose line.

The images in this presentation are my choice as the ones which best represent the city.I Thought about the postcard theme as soon as we got there and saw the number of postcard sellers on the ' Strip '.

7m:25secs

53meg

86 slides containing 130 images

2 audio tracks.

PC Version:

http://www.trailertrashaudiovisual.com/Parispte.zip

Mac Version:

http://www.trailertrashaudiovisual.com/Parismac.zip

I hope you see something you like.

Andrew

Andrew,

Great show. I loved it! Wonderful opening slides and very nice presentation. You have some excellent photos, both colorful and sharp with interesting lighting, which I am assuming were probably taken under sometimes difficult conditions. Thanks for the tour. A definite keeper!

Andrew,

Great show. I loved it! Wonderful opening slides and very nice presentation. You have some excellent photos, both colorful and sharp with interesting lighting, which I am assuming were probably taken under sometimes difficult conditions. Thanks for the tour. A definite keeper!

Thanks Mary. I do love that city. That was our second time there and it wont be the last.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I enjoyed that immensely. A very novel way of portraying a beautiful city.

As Mary mentioned, you have a great collection of photographs. Look forward to some more in the future.

Colin

Thanks Colin. It was well worth the visit. An astonishing city....but so so expensive!!!!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Nice show with a lot of great shots, you must have been all over the city. The music was a little to monotonous I found.

Thanks for showing,

Bert

Hi Bert. Thanks for taking the trouble to view my work. We did get around a bit over there. Its a city where you can access the main sights within a reasonable distance.

Music: I'm sorry you found it not entirely to your taste. I fell in love with those tracks the minute I heard them. Funny that, isnt it.

Best wishes

Andrew

Bravo Andrew! The photography, presentation and music were wonderful! Some of these could only have been taken from a boat ride down the Seine? Lots of it looks very familiar from my last trip to Paris many years ago.

Best regards,

Lin