WnSoft Forums

LS Lowry Matchstalk Man My Way.

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

First of all, this is a demo exe showing how I took an existing slide show & converted it to run with a continuous video background. There is a thread in the video section where all the questions were asked & answered. I didn't fully comprehend all the suggestions, that's why it's called "My Way". Hopefully it will help someone else who wants to do something similar, hopefully with better quality images. It just goes to show there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Mechanics, it's a manual show, so you have to use the arrow keys to go forward or back, and the space bar to pause.

50MB Mediafire download, Software PTE & Audacity, 1 Youtube video clip processed in PTE & duplicated so it runs twice. 20 internet images & screen shots, 17 audio clips for the intro ending & voice overs. Thanks to Peter Lin & DG for their assistance.

Yachtsman1

link remove due to the problems noted in the following posts.

The following link is from DG

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Guest Yachtsman1

Foolisly uploaded the show to Youtube thinking it may run normally, however it doesn't the sldes advance without using the arrow keys so cutting off the VO's, you can use the control bar on Youtube, but to see the show correctly, you need to download the exe.

Yachtsman1

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

That is strange!!

I don't know what you guys are seeing in the YouTube clip above, but I am seeing a clip that I have been watching earlier this morning!!

If Eric has been watching the same YouTube clip as I was that is even more STRANGE!!

I was not watching Eric's clip!

DG

Guest Yachtsman1

Its a good idea Eric, but the video is almost unwatchable due to the pixelation.

Hi TT, I said the clip was very bad, but there ain't many Edwardian street scene videos around. It fitted the bill for this exercise to teach me the technique. I didn't want the video to distract the viewer from the stills, just something matching the era. It sure taught me a lot about PTE that I should have learned years ago. Incidentally it was converted from a 4-3 aspect original then PTE'd. The flashes & dodgy camera work are in the original.

DG not sure what you mean, the clip in the post above from Youtube is my show, the video is elsewhere on Youtube, without my additions.

I was suprised this got through Youtubes copyright vetting without comments from them.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

How weird is this! Eric's second post with the embedded Youtube presentation has somehow turned itself into MY youtube presentation of Autumn Leaves. Is everyone getting this or is there something going wrong with my computer. If you are getting "Autumn Leaves" you might like to let me know what you think of it before I put it on mainstream.

Guest Yachtsman1

Could it be Wnsofts D error :unsure:/>/>/> :unsure:/>/>/> :unsure:/>/>/>

Yachtsman1.

Just had another think about now two similar situations with Youtube. When I click the link my show Matchstalk Men My way plays, however when I uploaded it I ticked the private box & various other things I don't usually tick. I also tagged it with PTE & Audacity, maybe it's a Google bug, strange, anyone else found a problem. :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/>

No, re-boot did not work for me. I think Eric is plagiarizing my stuff - there is a bill on the way way for breach of copyright!! Seriously, I think this must be a Youtube problem with their sharing codes. It's way beyond me.

Could it be Wnsofts D error :unsure:/>/>/>/> :unsure:/>/>/>/> :unsure:/>/>/>/>

Yachtsman1.

Just had another think about now two similar situations with Youtube. When I click the link my show Matchstalk Men My way plays, however when I uploaded it I ticked the private box & various other things I don't usually tick. I also tagged it with PTE & Audacity, maybe it's a Google bug, strange, anyone else found a problem. :blink:/>/> :blink:/>/> :blink:/>/>

Yes Eric. The Youtube video available for download in your message is the last one I was streaming from Youtube yesterday, nothing to do with your video.

Not a glitch at your end Dave.

Regards,

Limey.

Guest Yachtsman1

Sorry guys, don't know why this is happening, I can only assume it's the PTE tag or pivacy I ticked when uploading which is causing some sort of relation problem. :unsure:/> :unsure:/> :unsure:/>

Regards Eric

Guest Yachtsman1

In an effort to clear up the link problem, I have changed the privacy setting on the clip to public, can those who had the problem with the original link & let the forum know the result.

Yachtsman1.

Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I still get the same Youtube video - not yours.

Just post the link?

DG

What you see is what I get when I post a Youtube link, a pictorial image, the link I posted earlier today has a different code on the end than the original???.

Yachtsman1..

Guest Yachtsman1

Presumably you used the Youtube search to find the video?, I use a shortcut to my account which is probably why the link I post is different (pictorial streaming). :blink:

Yachtsman1.