WnSoft Forums

My Advent calendar present

Jean-Cyprien

Today (12-12-2012) I've given an AV as a present, as every year for the Advent in the French forum Diapositif.net.

I'm pleased to give you this gift also.

http://diapositif.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37098

( It's not necessary to translate the few French/German words : you'll understand them )

6 min 15 s 60 Mo Made with the 7.07 version

Jean-Cyprien

Incroyable Jean, je vous remercie pour cette réalisation d'inspiration et magistrale. Vous avez pris PTE vers de nouveaux sommets!

Amazing Jean, thank you for this inspiring and masterful achievement. You've taken PTE to new heights!

Best regards,

Lin

My amazement at the tremndous skill, knowledge and patience to produce this wonderful show was overtaken by the story itself which slowly crept back into my memory. Very emotional with music to complement it perfectly. Thank you for producing it and sharing it.

Absolutely incredible! Not only am I amazed that this show was made with PTE, I am also totally impressed at your wonderful imagination to have created such a thing. And I have to admit, the little matchstick girl/doll part brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us!

Thank you so much for your kind compliment, Dave, Yachtsman1, Dick, Lin, Bert, Mickp, Tom and Mary.

I'm pleased you not only like the "technical" part of the show, but also the moving story of this little girl.

Sorry for your tears, Mary, but perhaps you give me my best reward. Thank you.