WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.20 beta #6

Igor

Igor:

You continue to impress w/your innovations and dedication. Thanks! I'm still hoping for some upcoming version to have:

- Ability to adjust size of images in the Object Editor

- Ability to act on mutiple slides in the slide list

But all else is great, especially the Pinnacle check box. :D

Dana

Dear Larry,

It's absolutely not PTE message.

Please make a screenshot and send us to support@wnsoft.com

(pressing by PrintScr key on the keyboard and then start any graphical editor and click "Paste" action from clipboard).

Igor,

I also agree with CC and others that would like the backgroud image remain stationary ... as this would be more appealing by maintaining the focus on the Slide Image only, the background movement seems a bit too distracting. Its not a problem when using just solid color or gradient fill.

OK, I'll try! But if we were able to realize this feature what do with background. It should be instantly replaced with background of new slide and when?

Dana,

- Ability to act on mutiple slides in the slide list

Now I can say that it will be added in the next version! I've already have some code for it.

Igor

OK, I'll try! But if we were able to realize this feature what do with background. It should be instantly replaced with background of new slide and when?

Sorry to 'push' this one, but the background (solid or gradient) should always remain static and only the actual slide image should move - pushed away or overlayed by the incoming slide, leaving the background totally still throughout.

Hope this explains. This feature has been requested for many months so to be so near is great- but needs some reworking.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Den (NEast - UK)

Huuummm ? It defintely creates a issue in the normal transistion scheme of things.

Right now in this beta 6, I believe the PUSH Effect behaves correctly as a normal Transition Effect in PTEs scheme. Some Users will desire this Slide Image and Background movement in union.

I think the other PUSH Effect sought after here also for other Users is more of a Special Effect rather than a Transition Effect ... here enlies the conflict of its use.

If able to realize PUSH Effect more like a Special Effect ( Slide Image movement only) ... maybe some other customize slide options (checkboxes) are in order to achieve this (to keep background stationary). If the Background Image is changed I would think its best to have the new Background Image PUSH with the new Slide Image as a union. Could a new customize slide options checkbox dictate/control movement of the Background Image for the PUSH Effect (move or not move) ?

As Michel mentions

It's very difficult in my opinion

Its definitely going to take some thought to sort this out :blink:

Dear Larry,

It's absolutely not PTE message.

Please make a screenshot and send us to support@wnsoft.com

(pressing by PrintScr key on the keyboard and then start any graphical editor and click "Paste" action from clipboard).

I'm very embarrassed... The message appearing before me while attempting to run what I thought was an incomplete, new slideshow, in actuality was the result of previewing another slideshow that my assistant had done a few months ago. It had a timeout and the pop up message he made for the clients was... yes, you guessed it... "Time to put your album together. Please call". Well, it timed out several weeks ago and the message popped up.

I guess this is the problem with more than one person working on a machine over a period of time!

Anyway, thanks for the quick response everyone. The Beta 6 works absolutely great and the new transitions are something I'm looking forward to playing with.

Larry T

Èãîðü, ïðèâåò!

Ïî ïîâîäó ýòîãî:

Sorry to 'push' this one, but the background (solid or gradient) should always remain static and only the actual slide image should move - pushed away or overlayed by the incoming slide, leaving the background totally still throughout.

Ïðîáëåìà, êàê ÿ ïîíèìàþ âîò â ÷¸ì: íàðîä õî÷åò ÷òîáû êàðòèíêà

ïîëçëà îòíîñèòåëüíî íåïîäâèæíîãî ôîíà. Ñåé÷àñ ýòî ìîæíî

ñäåëàòü òîëüêî â òîì ñëó÷àå, åñëè â êà÷åñòâå ôîíà èñïîëüçîâàíà

ëèáî îäíîòîííàÿ çàëèâêà (Ïàðàìåòðû ïðîåêòà -> Ýêðàí -> Íàñòðîéêà

ôîíà -> Öâåò ôîíà ), ëèáî èñïîëüçîâàíà îäíîòîííàÿ ôîíîâàÿ

êàðòèíêà. Ñäåëàòü òàê, êàê õî÷åò ýòà ïóáëèêà, ìîæíî òîëüêî

îòðûâàÿ ôîíîâóþ êàðòèíêó îò òåêóùåãî ñëàéäà. Çàäà÷êà íå òî ÷òîáû

íåâûïîëíèìàÿ, íî âåñ¸ëàÿ. Ïîõîæå, ïðèä¸òñÿ ââîäèòü äîïîëíèòåëüíóþ êíîïêó

"Ôîíîâàÿ êàðòèíêà" â ïàíåëè "Íàñòðîéêà òåêóùåãî ñëàéäà" ïðè èñïîëüçîâàíèè

Push è Slde effects.

Èëè ÿ íåïðàâ? (â ñìûñëå îòäåëüíîé êíîïêè B) )

Oleg :blink:

Here's a computer translation, if that helps:

The problem, as I understand it, is this: users want to have the picture (crept?) for the still background. At present this is possible in that event only, as if a background is used or solid (potting?) (Parameters of project -> Screen -> Adjusting a background -> Background color ), or used solid background picture. To do so, as users want, is possible only by tearing away the background picture from the current slide. ????????? not that to defaulted on, but (merry?). Similarly, you could add an additional button "Background picture" in panels "Adjusting a current slide" when Push and Slide effects are used.

Or I ????????? (in the sense of separate buttons)

Igor, I think we have a problem in Beta #6 - .avi creation for Ulead Movie Factory.

I previously had good success with Movie Factory 2, Trial edition. Then when I bought Movie Factory 2 (full edition, registered) I found myself unable to succeed with PTE to DVD. After much frustration, I finally went back to PTE Beta #5 and all is now working. But it works only if I use Beta #5. If I use Beta #6, I can not ever get a DVD. Ulead stops with error: Failed to convert video file Error: 80041c21. As best I can learn from Ulead website & forum, this error can be from many things! I think the error occurs before the actual burn begins.

Today I have tested on two pc's. If I make a PTE show in Beta #5, Ulead Movie Factory 2 will produce a "perfect" picture DVD. If I use PTE Beta #6 - the Movie Factory 2 error stops it every time.

If you need any thing more from me to help you solve this, please let me know.

Yes Guido, I did intentionally buy Version 2 on Ebay after first downloading and "trying" the 30-day trial of Version 3.

Having read your post, I decided to see if by any chance Version 3 would also work with PTE Beta 5 and not with Beta #6. I tried several short PTE shows made with Beta#5. In every case Version 3 does not make it to the DVD burn stage. Part way through the "converting video"etc., an apology appears saying Video Factory needs to shut down! (Indeed, Version 3 is installed on same machine and prior to Version 2 which is working. I don't want to uninstall Version 2 which is working. I can't uninstall Version 3 Trial if I want to try it any further.)

Conclusion: I hope Igor will respond to my encounters here. :)

Igor,

In Beta #6, the Advanced hour Hand Effects are apparently by default selected / checked. So in creating a new show I have to turned it off and select the Effect I want. Shouldn't the default condition be Advamced Hour Hand unchecked? This is a minor problem which is magnified when you load a pre v4.20 Beta #6 slide show and try to play it. You lose all your Project Options Effects on most slides because, in addtion to say FadeIn/Out, by default you get all 16 Advanced Hour Hand Effects. requiring me to change the format and slide show files to avoid these unwanted Effects.

In addition, I would to see the ability to Customize a slide to not have the Navigation Bar shown.

Thx...Harvey