WnSoft Forums

IMPRESSIONS OF ICELAND

A new sequence of images, again taken by my son, of two trips he made to Iceland last year, the first in March and then again late September.

Hosted again by Bill Hines on www.beechbrook.com/pte - both PC and MAC versions available.

Thanks, Bill. I am grateful, as always.

Maureen

Thanks to Mick, Colin, Eric and Ken.

Ken - I have been working on this one for many weeks as I kept getting overwhelmed with the number of good images he had. I'd just have to walk away and come back after doing something else.

I always ask if I can keep his holiday pics to put on a separate external hard drive which gives me a chance to do something when I feel like it (if I have nothing inspiring of my own), also it is added security for him.

Maureen

Maureen, as you know I usually reply via PM. However, it has to be said publically that this presentation makes everything I have done thus far look like it was done by a 5 year old.

Those exposures are perfect.

Any more?

Andrew

Andrew - thank you. You are very kind but I also think you yourself are being too modest.

Maureen

Maureen and Mark,

Thanks for a great AV show.

I liked it that you had included some close-ups, and also that there where now and then people in the pictures to give the landscapes a sense of scale.

Bert

Hello Maureen, Just watched the Mac version of Iceland. Just amazing and beautiful. Well done! Thanks you for providing it for the Mac users! Bill

• 1 month later...