WnSoft Forums

New feature

I think that Da Campos wants to have a plugin for Lightroom that allows you to choose images in the Lightroom database that can be resized and exported into a PTE project.

Regards,

Xaver

Yes

Da Campos

You can. Its called setting up a pre-set in Lightroom from the export module. I doubt you will get it much simpler than that. You can decide where the images go, what format, what size.

Thanks for suggestion but I think as Proshow 5 (I'm not user ) is different procedure. At this time, however because

I not have LR5 I cannot put into practice

DA Campos

• 1 month later...

At this link what you want "How to Use the ProShow Plug-in for Lightroom"

Da Campos

I downloaded the export plug in for lightroom (version 4.4)for Proshow Gold.

It is just an export preset.

It did not have export sharpening included in its actions although resizing was there.

I contacted Photodex and they are not interested in that feature.

I modified the preset to include my usual routine which includes export sharpening, saved as my own export and abandoned the Proshow export.

Just set up a PTE folder structure on the target drive and include a folder for 'images'.

There can be subfolders as well.

Direct the Lightroom export to that folder.

I export regularly at 2880x1620 with standard sharpening to such a folder structure

Rose

Rose,

Forgive me if I am talking to the initiated.....

One of the things that PTE users will stress is that each Project should have its own folder which contains all of the necessary components of that Project - JPEGs; MP3s; PNGs Video files etc.

Cherry picking from multiple folders will lead to disaster someday.

Probably words to the wise, but I felt that it needed to be said??

DG

Rose,

Forgive me if I am talking to the initiated.....

One of the things that PTE users will stress is that each Project should have its own folder which contains all of the necessary components of that Project - JPEGs; MP3s; PNGs Video files etc.

Cherry picking from multiple folders will lead to disaster someday.

Probably words to the wise, but I felt that it needed to be said??

DG

Yes, perhaps my one sentence 'assumed'

I have an internal drive justfor these video projects and Lightroom database.

At the moment a main folder on that drive is PTE and subfolders within are the Projects. At the moment, of course, ONE Project and it is subfoldered to have audio,images, saves, produce

My Lightroom export preset allows for choosing the precise folder so D:\Video Slideshows\PTE\Project\and then the mentioned subfolders. So for this test run the images were exported to D:\Video Slideshows\PTE\Color-Light(the project title)\images.

Later this whole structure can be moved elsewhere or archived.....whatever...I have a lesser speed hard drive that is holding past projects ...a green WD...the working drives are Black WD...

Anyway I was a little disapointed with the setup of the Proshow export preset and that was when I first started using the software in Mar 2013.

It assumes the user needs to be almost automated but Lightroom features are omitted.

Rose