WnSoft Forums

Extracted from "What customers say..."

canico

I have just got version 8.0 and the big disappointment to me is that you can no longer drag and drop slides along the timeline.I cannot get used to the new method of positioning slides so far and have gone back to 7.0 until I have more time to try to get used to it. Also the removal of the 'X'key to take slides out of the sequence is not good.

Canico,

There is no dfference between V7.5 and V8 as far as D & D of images is concerned???? Just tried both - please explain more?

However, V7 to V8 is a little bit more of a jump.

The Slide View is for D & D of images - the Timeline View is for D & D of Audio Files.

Re the "X" and other tools - go to Settings / Preferences / Tools and turn ALL TOOLS ON!

Igor - Please note!!

The Online Help - F1 - might help? Choose V8 English.

DG

Canico,

There is no dfference between V7.5 and V8 as far as D & D of images is concerned???? Just tried both - please explain more?

However, V7 to V8 is a little bit more of a jump.

The Slide View is for D & D of images - the Timeline View is for D & D of Audio Files.

Re the "X" and other tools - go to Settings / Preferences / Tools and turn ALL TOOLS ON!

Igor - Please note!!

The Online Help - F1 - might help? Choose V8 English.

DG

• 1 month later...

How do I access Settings - Tools, to be able to drag and drop?

At the top of your screen ... The Toolbar (File Publish Project Slide Settings Help). Click on Settings then Preferences then Toolbars. I would suggest checking all until you are thoroughly familiar with Version 8.

Best regards,

Lin