WnSoft Forums

Norton Mobile Security

jevans

I have just installed Norton Mobile Security on my Samsung tablet. When trying to access the forum site, Norton blocks access and states that the site is a malicious one. You can bypass the block but it is rather irritating. I have written a positive review on the Norton site but it does not seem to have made any difference,

Many web browsers have some type of safe browsing check. I have not received a warning from my malwarebytes pro and it sometimes gives a warning when Google Chrome does not. I don't think there is a problem.

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=www.picturestoexe.com

Are you using a https SSL port 443 connection? Then the cert is not trusted and you have to allow it. A better solution but more expensive is to get a trusted CA cert for the host www.picturestoexe.com.

post-2058-0-22828100-1399676903_thumb.pn

Tom

Thanks Guys. I do not have a problem on my desktop and would not dream of using Norton there. But the Samsung tablet had Norton already installed and for the first year it behaved itself. However on renewing the subscription, it suddenly has become a pain. Probably best thing is to remove it and replace it with somdthing else.

Hi Jeff,

If you find out how to remove a pre-installed application from a Samsung Android platform, I'd welcome learning from you. Mine came with a whole raft of applications that I don't want and will never use, but I cannot find a way to delete any of them. To save this topic being hijacked, would you, and any others who reply to this post, please send me a PM with the answer or idea for an answer.

regards,

Peter

Hi Jeff,

Today we installed Norton Mobile Security to our Android smartphone and I was able to open Wnsoft.com website and this forum picturestoexe.com

Please can you try today?

If the problem still occur, please let me know exact text of the error message.

Thanks,