WnSoft Forums

Pan Zoom (Ken Burns) transitions

tom95521

18 transitions to be utilized together to create random pan and zoom transitions sometimes called the Ken Burns effect. You can select all 18 transitions and import together instead of one at a time. Set the slide duration and the transition duration to be equal. Only tested in 16:9 format.

pan_zoom_transitions.zip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Burns_effect

Thanks,

Tom

Also 4 tilt transitions for fun.

tilt_transitions.zip

Hi Judy and Mary,

Lin Evans has detailed instructions if you want to pan and zoom around the image multiple times. Thanks to Judy for the idea and Jean-Cyprien for recommending custom transitions to create the random effect.

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/techniques/kenburns

Thanks,

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tom...I guess I'm the only dummy...import files to where? Not sure what to do with the downloaded files? Thanks for any help. I'm sure I'm not seeing something.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Sorry. This might help. Download and unzip the transitions. You go to Project Options and then Transitions (2 steps I forgot to include in the screen captures).

Tom

post-2058-0-21504400-1402887500_thumb.jp

post-2058-0-24486100-1402887510_thumb.jp

Amazing how simple something can be when you know. That is what my wife always says. Her father was a home builder. He knew every tool and how to use it. When she would try to help him and goof up, he would call her "Dummy".

What a guy. Anyway, thanks Tom, for the help. It truly is simple when you know.

Jeff