WnSoft Forums

You cannot upload a new file

MUR

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mur

There is a limit per month per individual, I stopped using it because I produce more than I can up-load. IMO the limit should be based on file size not number of shows. I just checked the on-line manual for SSC but I can't see where the limit is mentioned, maybe someone will add that to prevent further frustration to those using it.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric

do you have Igor's link to you where he explains the reasoning

I cant find it anywhere

ken

Hi Ken

I'm afraid it's a muddle, first there was no limit, then it was decided there should be a limit, mainly because I think there was only a few of us who managed to get through the registration process & I was the most prolific producer, even super user couldn't manage to get in & gave up in frustration. Then the farce of tutorials happened!!! I've just typed limit in the PTE search box & come up with http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17934-limit-on-number-of-topics-in-new-slideshow-section/?hl=limit

Haven't read it yet but hope it's correct.

Eric

Yachtsman1.

Thank you all for your interest in my problem.

I requested a new password and restart everything, after some problems with the "disclaimer" screen that appeared again in trying to change from slideshow to demo, and them return at the beginning, I managed to upload it (3D SUR)

MUR