WnSoft Forums

Expanded timeline view

Bert

I am working with about 300 images in a show, and when I go in the timeline view, I like the possibility to see the time in 1/10 of a second. Now all the images in the timeline look so close together. In the users guide I typed in "Expand Timeline" but it could not find anything.

Can anybody tell me how to expand the timeline so I can see the decimals of seconds?

Thanks,

Bert

I notice that Ctrl+T is missing in Hotkeys help from O/A for "Change Slide Duration"

Is there a way to manually set the exact time of a Keyframe? And to copy that exact time to another keyframe on another photo or object? I spend too much time trying to align times between objects or slides.

Maybe this belongs in a different thread. Sorry.

Hi Judy - to manually set keyframe time go to Objects and Animations, Animations Tab - Keyframes. Select your keyframe then either type in the exact value or use the up and down arrows to advance or retard time for that particular keyframe.

You can then copy that value and paste it into another image or object by just highlighting the keyframe value to copy to, then use "Paste."

I'll let Dave take care of the Ctrl+T question...

Best regards,

Lin