WnSoft Forums

Christmas tree of 24 cubes

Jean-Cyprien

See my 2014 Advent Calendar in Slideshowclub demo

Here is just my delicacy of the day (the 2nd of december)

All you have to do is (possibly) install the font Kingthings Christmas (see dafont) , making 25 views with 24 images plus 1 background image (the 25th view). Import and apply the style, wait (oh, yes! This is often very very very long), add a nice little text to wait, make an exe and serve on a plate! It's really not complicated !

Ask if you have question.

There is a very detailed "manual" but in French.

SapinBabel.ptestyle

Hi Jean,

I made a little demo sample for windows & mac using your great new style and put it on the slideshow forum. I ran your instruction through Google Translate and modified slightly and posted a link to the zipped English rtf format translation. Later i'll go through in more detail and clean up my translation a bit, but I think everyone will be able to make it work just fine.

Thanks so much, it's an amazing job - much, much more work than people will realize and very, very easy to use. On my sample I added a little animated screen for the wait time then a PNG star at the top of the cube tree and some scrolling text at the top of the screen...

Best regards,

Lin