WnSoft Forums

DISPLAY of TEXT STYLES

JEB

Hi,

Does anybody know of any quick method of displaying the various text styles temporally to facilitate selection?

Cheers

John

What I would like is to be able to run through them in sequence rather than have to select one at a time.

Hi Frans,

Thanks for getting back so promptly. I will probably have to resort to something like that, though a Mac / PC version ideally as I run Windows as an app on my Mac.

What I was hoping for was that there might have been some method of using keyboard options while displaying text in PTE O&A without having to go through the process of selecting individual styles independently.

Perhaps if others would also find it useful it could be something that Igor could introduce in the future?

Regards

John

In PTE highlight the Font in O&A/Properties.

With one finger on the Down Arrow and another on the Enter Button you can alternately hit Down Arrow, Enter, Down Arrow, Enter etc and scroll though the Font Types. The Text in the O&A screen will show a preview of the Selected Font.

It is not elegant but it works.

DG