WnSoft Forums

I want my Avatar back! [SOLVED]

smokinggoldfish

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi SGF

We don't seem to be getting many productive comments on the differences in the forum that are affecting various people in various ways. When I was rooting around trying to discover how to change back to my former alter ego I think I stumbled on the solution to your request. If you open your profile, hover your mouse over the position of the missing image. This should bring up a picture icon, click that & you should open a wizard to enable you to re-upload your fish with bad habits (only joking). I hope this works for you. Check out the screen shots.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

esp1.jpg

esp2.jpg

I notice that if I go into the Account settings of my own forum. (same as this one) As an administrator I seem to have an option to change a username, but not as a standard member. I don't believe moderators can change the name either, so you might try sweet talking the administrators

Mur

Worse things in life than being in a circle. Isn't that what a forum is, a circle of like minded people. Of course if you believe that you will believe anything :D

Hi,

1. I'll try to remove the circle avatar images.

2. Earlier there are two names for a member - a login name and a display name. In the new version of Invision forum software we have only login name. But I think you can change it in your profile on the forum. Or I can do it on your request.

P.S. I'll move this topic to Forum & Website section later.

Guest Yachtsman1
1 hour ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Hi,

1. I'll try to remove the circle avatar images.

2. Earlier there are two names for a member - a login name and a display name. In the new version of Invision forum software we have only login name. But I think you can change it in your profile on the forum. Or I can do it on your request.

P.S. I'll move this topic to Forum & Website section later.

Hi Igor

Please change me back to Yachtsman1.