WnSoft Forums

Insert Video

jevans

I have posted this in the Discussion section but am posting again here as this is probably an error.

In V8, dragging a video clip into the O&A Window brings up the conversion dialog box if the video file has not been previously converted.  This does not happen in V9 and you have yo convert the video file prior to insertion.  If the video file is added to the Slide List, then the conversion dialog box appears.

Jeff

EDIT ; I should have said, "insert video" not dragging a video clip which you cannot do.  The point is that the option to convert a clip is only available if you insert it into the Slide List, not in the O&A window.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 6:37 AM, jevans said:

I have posted this in the Discussion section but am posting again here as this is probably an error.

In V8, dragging a video clip into the O&A Window brings up the conversion dialog box if the video file has not been previously converted.  This does not happen in V9 and you have yo convert the video file prior to insertion.  If the video file is added to the Slide List, then the conversion dialog box appears.

Jeff

Greetings Jeff,

Are you saying you can drag a video clip into the O&A window? I have tried it in V8 and V9, but, in either case, it does not allow it to be done. Can you clarify this for me?

Thanks... Gary

5 hours ago, jevans said:

You can insert a video clip into O&A using the button but it will not convert.

Jeff, Are you talking about the 'Add video' button? Once I click on the 'Add video' button, a window of files opens up and I can select a video and it will be added to the O&A window, but it does not ask for the 'Convert', as you have pointed out. But I don't see the ability to actually 'dragging a video clip into the O&A Window'. Am I misinterpreting part of your  posting about the ability to 'drag' a video clip into the O&A window?

Gary

No Gary. as I explained above, I should have used "insert a video via the video insert button", not dragging which, as you point out, you cannot do.  I have edited my original post.

Jeff

1 hour ago, jevans said:

No Gary. as I explained above, I should have used "insert a video via the video insert button", not dragging which, as you point out, you cannot do.  I have edited my original post.

Jeff

Jeff, Thanks... I did not see your edit. We are on the same page now. :)

Gary