WnSoft Forums

Slide Styles [SOLVED]

Barry Beckham

For speed today I went to use a PTE slide styles to create a caption. I started a new project with a Ctrl+S blank. Then tried to apply a title using the slide style > Captions and Selected either Blank - Caption Pan or Zoom.

Going to the Caption panel under the options I typed the title I wanted, but it still showed Your Caption Here on the blank slide

On 13.08.2017 at 0:56 PM, Barry Beckham said:

For speed today I went to use a PTE slide styles to create a caption. I started a new project with a Ctrl+S blank. Then tried to apply a title using the slide style > Captions and Selected either Blank - Caption Pan or Zoom.

Going to the Caption panel under the options I typed the title I wanted, but it still showed Your Caption Here on the blank slide

Thanks, Barry. I confirm this problem.

22 hours ago, davegee said:

To add to that, when a NEW STYLE is created it is not "alphabetised" in the list of Styles in the chosen Category - it appears in a random position.

Dave,

How to reproduce this issue? When I created new styles, they appeared in alphabetical order in their category.

8 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

Slide Styles also need subcategories as I have suggested before. Already mine are becoming a bit of a mess and I am fairly organised as a rule.

Barry,

In future PTE 10 we will add Themes (of slide styles). A theme is a set of several slide styles which are applied according certain rules created by an author.

For example, user selects and applies a Wedding1 theme to 30 slides. PTE will apply 7 slide styles (from this theme) in a random order to these 30 slides.

20 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Dave,

How to reproduce this issue? When I created new styles, they appeared in alphabetical order in their category.

Hi Igor,

Yesterday, I created a CAPTION Style and you can see the result in the Attachment.

When I tried Barry's "problem" I was SOMETIMES able to do it correctly and sometimes NOT so there is something weird going on. If you can correct the problem that Barry highlighted maybe the other problem (mine) will go away. Best to wait - one problem at a time?

DG

Untitled-1.jpg

Here's the Style - maybe you can see from it what the problem is.

Caption.ptestyle

DG

P.S. I MOVED the Style to another Category and it still refused to alphabetise. However the Style (Caption) works correctly.

Untitled-1.jpg.95b0ed4964c1bc01d14e639c6d991a56.jpg

On 13.08.2017 at 0:56 PM, Barry Beckham said:

Barry,

This problem should be solved now. Can you check?

http://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

• Igor changed the title to Slide Styles [SOLVED]