WnSoft Forums

Blast from the Past

Lin Evans

Thinking back over the years I want to personally thank Igor and the PTE development team for giving us incredible features in PTE. This software has been incredible for many, many years and it just gets better each year. Way back in January of 2013 I posted this show on Youtube and got lots of comments from both the forum here and several from Youtube visitors. This entire show was constructed from scratch in about 4 hours on a Friday afternoon for fun. Years ago there was a TV series called "Chuck" which gave me the inspiration to try and re-create a scene from that program. The series had ended in January of 2012 and I was working from memory. A fun project... 

Lin

Thanks Aleina and Paul.

Paul, this was done with a little core 2 duo Win XP with 2814 mb RAM (Dell 530 Inspiron) and and an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU with about 2014 mb of RAM. For many, many years PTE has had hardware rendering so having many layers is not difficult. Some of our talented French users made animations with thousands of layers years ago when PC's were very average.

Best regards,

Lin