WnSoft Forums

Display of commentary track

David White

I have just completed an AV with a large number of commentary clips using PTE AV Studio Pro.

The AV is optimised for HD 4K TV and its size is 294 kB

As I neared the end of the production I started noticing that of some of the commentary clips had mysteriously changed from the conventional audio representation. They now displayed the word "Error" before the file reference and the display no longer showed a waveform but a block of green colour. This seems to be random and I can see no differences in the way the were originally produced.

You can see this on the attached Screen shot: clip 70 attached to slide 81 is fine but the others all display the Error notice and have no audio content just a green rectangle.

However it does not seem to affect the actual clip and it still sounds OK even when published as an MP4 production.

Is this a bug either on my computer or in PTE, or is it trying to tell me something?403919808_Screenshotofcommentaryclips.thumb.jpg.57397d4043e543269a29acd83484f99f.jpg