WnSoft Forums

Is it possible to show a TV program in PTE?

vbl2007

2 hours ago, davegee said:

Just add each clip in O&A and resize each one to fit.

If each one is 16:9 then four should fit perfectly (in a 16:9 project).

DG

I don't want to show four pre-recorded clips, I want to show 4 different programs on TV.

Are you running PTE on multiple monitors? Maybe launching multiple slideshows would work set to display on different monitors.

https://docs.pteavstudio.com/en-us/10.0/main_menu_1/publish?s[]=command&s[]=line#command_line_options

Tom

1 hour ago, tom95521 said:

Are you running PTE on multiple monitors? Maybe launching multiple slideshows would work set to display on different monitors.

https://docs.pteavstudio.com/en-us/10.0/main_menu_1/publish?s[]=command&s[]=line#command_line_options

Tom

Tom, I want the screen to display what is currently on TV when I launch the presentation.

Sorry for not understanding. Maybe you want something like a Picture In Picture kind of like a webcam overlay on a slideshow? I don't think PTE can overlay single or multiple realtime/livestream  (not prerecorded) video from external sources. This might be an idea and suggestion.

Tom

Maybe OBS can use the TV inputs as a sources and you could mix with the PTE slideshow screen. That's the only method I can think of to overlay streaming video.

Tom