WnSoft Forums

Our Christmas Dinner 2021

rosy

17 hours ago, rosy said:

Hi Tom they were taken with my Samsung Galaxy Smart phone. Forgot to take pictures of the cooked food. It was that sort of a day. Hope yours was better.

Happy New Year.

Rosy.

Hi Rosy,

Red Lentil Dahl soup with fresh sourdough bread from the local bakery and chocolate peanut butter bars for dessert. Not fancy but tastes great. Trying to stay healthy and prepare for covid by getting all the vaccinations/boosters, watching Dr. John Campbell videos, taking D3/K2 vitamins and eating healthy whole food plant based food.

Tom

Hi Tom

I suppose your "Thanksgiving" traditional food leaves the door open for something different for Christmas? I'm afraid your menu wouldn't go down in our house. Chocolate Peanut Butter bars, God help your arteries:o. When we ordered our Christmas dinner, I ordered 2 desserts. the Christmas Pudding in the show & as an alternative, Sticky Toffee Pudding. That's still in the fridge, untouched. Haven't felt like preparing it yet. It's got quite a long life, hopefully we'll feel like tackling it before it runs out of life., or we get visitors to help us out. 

Happy New Year.

Rosy