WnSoft Forums

Styles-to not use Transition or Slide's Time

goddi

Greetings,

I am trying to update an older show. I want to change the % of slides from 100% to 95%. I can do this in Project Options/Defaults and change all slides at once.

Then I want to add a border around all the all of the existing slides. So I created a Style that is only to add this border. However, the Style retains the Transition and Slide time from the slide used to create the Style. So there is no way to apply only the border to the existing slides, which have different Transition and Slide times .

I'd like a way to create a Style that would exclude settings (such as the Transition and Slide times) from the slide where it was created from and be able to use only the setting that I am actually trying to apply to the other slides, such as a border. This would make the Styles much more useful. Otherwise, I have to go slide by slide to add the border.

Or, make certain Properties (such as Borders) to be allowed to be changed globally.

Gary

PS Had a similar discussion back in 2018: