WnSoft Forums

Options and Animation error after changing image

Tim Harvey

Hi,

I have recently got a problem that occurs if I change an image and go to Options and Animation. At that point I get a unstoppable flash by of all the images back to the start of the sequence.

I am working in the timeline, right clicking the image and selecting Change Image File. Once the new image is loaded I am clicking Options and Animation. At that point the images flash by back to the start of the sequence.

Closing the file without saving doesn’t rectify the problem, which keeps reoccurring in any sequence I open until I restart my laptop.

I am using the latest version of PTE 10.5.7. on a Windows 10 laptop. The issue doesn't always occur, however, so there seems to be a random element to it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Tim

Just tried your "problem" procedure and did not get the same result as you.

Try downloading and installing the latest version from here:

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/pte-av-studio/download/

Alternatively, try going into O&A first and changing the image via the Properties / PICTURE dropdown menu.

DG

P.S. Have you tried this procedure with a different project?

The issue has occurred several times in recent weeks, but with different projects. Once it occurs in one project it also occurs in any others that I open until I restart my laptop. However, it is very random. I will try a reinstall of the software as you suggest to see if that makes a difference.

Hi Tim,

Try the following solution:

In the Main menu > Settings menu > Preferences. In the Preferences go to the System tab. And tick an option "Alternative renderer...". Click the OK button and restart PTE AV Studio. Work a couple of days to see if it helps.

Let me know about a result.