WnSoft Forums

Audio Controls

JEB

Hi,

I feel certain that I have in the past been able to have one audio clip fade out and a second fade in but have them overlap, effectively mix. I am not able to get this to work and I can’t find any way of controlling this. Was it never possible? Or am I fantasizing again?

John

just drag one clip over the other one the same track & they will automatically cross fade.

If you have the pro version then you can also adjust the volume line on clips to adjust the fade as you require

Jill

Hi

That is what I thought but for some reason it’s not happening. What is happening is that as the cursor reaches the second clip it abruptly plays it. No fade or mix. I have noticed this happen on occasions before so wondered if there was some setting I had inadvertently switched on or off. 

Cheers

john

have you linked the sound to a slide? It will show an arrow with the slide number next to it on the sound clip

When sounds are linked then they don't crossfade but do as you describe & start abruptly.

If you unlink the sound then it will crossfade as expected

Jill