WnSoft Forums

Thank You

cagney123

A couple years ago I was up to my neck with hospital bills and other things related to being bed ridden. I wanted to upgrade to the latest version as I find it helps me keep my mind upbeat. I was short on money and I squawked on the forum about the new pricing. Igor contacted me and gave me a free pass as I had been a loyal member for many years. I'm sure he didn't want me to post this, but I just had to. I've felt bad for 2 years. Well, I finally got enough money together to pay for an upgrade and did so just now. I was embarrassed  by my complaining and couldn't wait to pay up. Bottom line...this is amazing software and Igor is an amazing human being on this planet.

Jeff Lunt

• Like 3

I agree 100%. Igor and WnSoft provide the best support. I have been using computers for about 45 years and many operating systems and applications. To get replies directly from a programmer is amazing.

Tom

• Like 2

Igor

I certainly hope you get through the difficult times ahead. I'm with you all the way, or at least as long as I'm around. I've loved every minute using PTE and I use it every day for my own silly productions. It's smoothness can't be beat. And beyond that it truly helps me stay calm mentally and even helps me physically. 

I wish the very best to you.

Your Friend,

Jeff

• Like 1